Adam Schein thinks Rams should cut ties with Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sam is going to copulate??????????????????????????:LOL::LOL::LOL: Dan Hanzus is quite a wordsmith:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When a scribe writes a story like Shein did he opens himself to iaking what he dishes IMO so no quarter given none taken.

As far as whether Sam "should" be held somehow responsible for the injuries he's suffered in service to the Rams in a business so fraught with injuries it's a damned wonder OSHA doesn't shut them down ,so IMO as I said Sam SUFFERED through two pretty horrific injuries in service to his employer ,he'd have been perfectly happy to render the services they paid for.
I know it's a financial decision but this meme that he's somehow a lesser talent because he's been hurt is just bunk

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am not a Bradford Mom or Bradford "apologist" or whatever they call rational thinking people these days.
Like it so much, I framed it.

iNZ6rlZ.jpg

Athos

Legend
Who the fuck is Adam Schein?

And why is he such a dumbass?

Anything over 5million i would cut him. Hes not worth anything more

Dumb, dumb, dumb. We'd be even more screwed. Our only shot at any playoff run in 2015 rests on Bradford's arm and his healthy.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Like it so much, I framed it.

iNZ6rlZ.jpg
I actually like when people use "apologist" as some sort of dirty word, because it's a huge red neon sign telling you not to pay serious attention to them. After all, they are demonstrating they're not smart enough to know that all apologist means is someone who defends something.

You just know that 99% of people using the term as an insult are convinced the word is connected to "apology".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I actually like when people use "apologist" as some sort of dirty word, because it's a huge red neon sign telling you not to pay serious attention to them. After all, they are demonstrating they're not smart enough to know that all apologist means is someone who defends something.

You just know that 99% of people using the term as an insult are convinced the word is connected to "apology".
True. Anyone who ever called me that was immediately dropped 2 rungs on the critical thinking ladder as far as I was concerned.
It's no different than someone calling you a poopy-face as a method of rebuttal.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Forget about the damn money for a minute. That is Stans problem. WHat QB would you bring in THIS year that you think gives us a better chance to win than Bradford???? again, the $ is irrelevant as it is really not "stopping" us from assembling some dominant SB roster. If Sam doesn't stay healthy THIS year...or if he regresses in form....he is a GONER next year regardless!! I think if he stays healthy, we already HAVE our QB. Oh, and I am not a Bradford Mom or Bradford "apologist" or whatever they call rational thinking people these days. I have seen plenty of cracks in his game over the years...but I have also seen the brilliance. I just think he gives THIS team then best chance to win THIS year. Maybe going forward as well.....

i think you're a f'ing genius

ram007

Starter
Past be damned. There is no QB in this draft (talent wise other than Winston and may be Marriota) that is close to Bradford. Bradford will be the starting QB in 1st regular season of 2015. He will get all of his $12.5 million.

Personally, I would like a clean break for Rams from Bradford. But it it will NOT happen as Fisher's coaching legacy depends on one good knee of Sam Bradford. Coach has no choice. As fans let's cheer for them and hope for best.

Athos

Legend
“Do you want to know why that was a great play?” he says. “I’ll tell you why. For the quarterback to have that kind of arm strength, on the run, was unbelievable. Watch the replay... on the run. BOOM! That’s really strong. That’s a big-time play right there.”

No QB but Rodgers can make that pass successfully. That was a bullet, across his body, back to the middle of the field, while on the run. He had a great arm before pre-season this past year. But that upper body regimen made it even better.

I have utterly no problem saying Bradford has the best arm in the NFL when healthy imo. Sure you have Cutler, but Cutler has a howitzer with no guidance programming on it.

How is Bradford any different then Fitzpatrick? What has he shown to be worth more then that? I know he's flashed but nothing major and couple that with the fact that he's coming off of 2 acl surgeries. I might not know anything about salaries but I wouldn't want to pay a unproven qb that. But good discussion have a nice day

lol. I'm sorry, but you have to have an agenda to think that. The only thing Fitzpatrick and Bradford have in common (health being equal) is that they play the QB position.

I really don't get why people don't appreciate we even have the ability to argue whether to keep Sam or not. He's the most impressive, talent wise, QB the modern Rams have had other than Warner.

He just got drafted by the worst team in NFL history, was surrounded by pure shit for an offense, had a coach continue to play him with a high ankle sprain in an attempt to save his own miserable HC career, didn't see some legitimate offensive talent until 2012, and didn't see that talent actually grow into something until 2014 when he couldn't play because of some little bitch that played for the Panthers.

I know it's a financial decision but this meme that he's somehow a lesser talent because he's been hurt is just bunk

Yep. I blame the continued stress on his ankle on Spags. (which is the major reason I still can't forgive the man for fucking the Rams, Quinn selection be damned.)

The other was on an illegal hit by an asshole.

The re-injury was half on awful Jake Long and half on Fisher for playing Long (who obviously wasn't healthy) to protect Sam's blind spot.

Freak accident hit or not. Dude has suffered through this shit without any complaint.

Maybe if Snisher and Spags/Devaney had actually given Bradford legitimate NFL protection on the offensive line rather than waiting until 2013 to REALLY address it in anyway.....we'd be having different conversations entirely.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
lol. I'm sorry, but you have to have an agenda to think that. The only thing Fitzpatrick and Bradford have in common (health being equal) is that they play the QB position.
Hey! That's not fair!

They were also both drafted by the Rams. ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fitz has a much more epic beard. Bradford isn't even in the same league when he grows his out.

Athos

Legend
We *can* rebuild him... we have the technology...

We're already paying him millions, why not give him a true bionic leg? He could be the 3 million dollar man. 6 million dollar man would involve making both legs bionic. (y)

Fitz has a much more epic beard. Bradford isn't even in the same league when he grows his out.

Bradford can't do the mountain man beard. He's tried, but as Zoolander would say, he's still "really really, ridiculously good looking."

Seriously. Bradford with a beard makes other dudes cry in jealousy. Maybe.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford can't do the mountain man beard. He's tried, but as Zoolander would say, he's still "really really, ridiculously good looking."

Seriously. Bradford with a beard makes other dudes cry in jealousy. Maybe.
OK... you are officially creeping me out.
:LOL: