Adam Scheftner Interviews HC Sean McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
http://www.rams-news.com/adam-schefter-interviews-rams-hc-sean-mcvay-audio/

schefter.jpeg
nbc_pft_seanmcvayintv_170120.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd be getting REALLY tired of the age questions if i was McVay.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine this dude winning in LA. Allow yourself a moment to bask in that one lol. A dynamic, media-savvy dude like him with wins in the 2nd biggest market in the US? Yeah. Star is right, and all manner of extra coverage in the media for our Rams.

I'm pulling for the guy. But also for the team, for the front office, for Stan, and for the fans who have suffered for so long. We deserve it dammit!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Hiring Wade Phillips as DC shows me McVay will not settle for second best.

That move will allow him to concentrate on an offense that certainly requires some serious attention.

I will expect to see the excessive number of stupid penalties, on both sides of the ball, curtailed along with some daring and unpredictable offensive play calling. Should evidence of that occur, I will give the new coaching staff a complete pass on the won/loss record this year, especially since we have no early 1st round pick.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Okay. This is kinda scary...

The more I hear McVay, the more I learn about McVay, the more my respect for him soars.

Almost in a "too good to be true" sort of way.

My only headscratcher so far with this new regime is the TruJo second tag decision. And, who knows? That one could still work out just fine for the Rams. Besides, no one knows exactly who made that call, anyway.

McVay is looking like a HR decision so far. Hope to see him enjoying great success here for years and years.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I anticipate a decentralized role with the coaching staff. McVay doesn't look like the type to meddle when it's beyond its expertise, which is head and shoulders an improvement over Fisher's meddling with the offense.

My only headscratcher so far with this new regime is the TruJo second tag decision. And, who knows? That one could still work out just fine for the Rams. Besides, no one knows exactly who made that call, anyway.

Every FO is bound to make mistakes, even the Pats screwed the pooch drafting Aaron Dobson at WR in the 2nd round. Just gotta be a net positive.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
oach McVay is well grounded, his comment about being undefeated as a Head Coach check back with him in week 6 of the season to see how he's doing...Classic, we all have high hopes...Back in 1962 the Rams promoted Harland Svare to Head Coach taking over for Bob Waterfield so Svare was 31 years & 11 months at the time and finished with a career coaching record in Los Angeles 14-31-3 so let's hope the young McVay has better results than Swede Svare.
Harland-Svare.jpg

fa_1693_ramscycle1940.jpg

EDIT DELETE REPORT BOOKMARK
+ QUOTE

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Okay. This is kinda scary...

The more I hear McVay, the more I learn about McVay, the more my respect for him soars.

Almost in a "too good to be true" sort of way.
I think that's how the Rams feel when they interviewed him and that's why they never talked to Shanahan.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Trumaine who's ranked number 17 of the top 85 free agents available by some publication.
Plus our cupboards are pretty bare for starter types.