Adam Schefter exposed as a liar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ESPN's fake news correspondent Steve Carell reports that according to his "sources,"
Adam Schefter has been lying and sending out bogus tweets.

[espn]9051406[/espn]
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9051406" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9051406</a>

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Just watched Sports Center, which pains me most times and tonight was no different. Schefter made a statement about the whiners and seacocks being like the Yankees and the Red Sox. When one makes a move the other follows suit. :sick:

We'll keep running under the radar and then... BAM we kick your ass. Can you say 1-2-1! Suck on that Adam!

jap

Legend
MontanaRamsFan said:
Just watched Sports Center, which pains me most times and tonight was no different. Schefter made a statement about the whiners and seacocks being like the Yankees and the Red Sox. When one makes a move the other follows suit. :sick:

Wouldn't it be a hoot if a dark horse seemingly comes out of nowhere and steals all their thunder? :lol:

…..

Legend
So if they are the red sox and yankees.....that makes us the Orioles.

Guess who made the playoffs? ;)

biotches.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The Dog said:
So if they are the red sox and yankees.....that makes us the Orioles.

Guess who made the playoffs? ;)

biotches.

Besides being a die-hard RAMS fan, I am also a die-hard Orioles fan. I really don't fit in with most in Montana, especially in the town I live. Too many Packers, Yankees, Red Sox and Lakers fans live here. I know 7 RAMS fans here. And recently, there has been a huge surge for the seacocks, but I wear my RAMS gear with a ton of pride.

I was announcing at one of our girls basketball games in January, and I was wearing my newly acquired RAMS pullover. This mother from the opposing team had on a seattle sweatshirt (I use that term because it looked disgusting) and she told me that the RAMS sucked. I quickly fired back asking her how many championships has seattle won. Needless to say it shut her up pretty quick. Man do I hate their fans!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Seacocks are like the redsox lots of bandwagon fans to many to count.