Adam Archuleta Talks Greg Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

This was on this am while I was at work. Really interesting stuff.

[mp3]http://icestream.bonnint.net:8000/az/audio/2012/03/p_Burns_and_Gambo_20120321_1pm.mp3[/mp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh wow. I forgot about that connection. Thanks for posting.

I started listening, but I'm falling out fast right now. I got right up to the point where he said he's always seen 'bounty systems' or 'reward systems', and they were governed by players, but it wasn't until he got to Washington that he saw a coach put it together - mainly (and obviously) for the defense.

I'll get back to this tomorrow. Thanks dude.

Night peeps.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Excellent insights from Adam. Definitely worth listening to. Pretty fair and balanced.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
interference said:
Excellent insights from Adam. Definitely worth listening to. Pretty fair and balanced.

Yeah he was surprisingly a good listen.

The one thing he mentioned about Williams that I liked, was his (Williams) desire to instill a nastiness in his defenses. Having teams regret having to play against you. I can get into that.