AD - Best player in the 2014 draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If you were to do a redraft right now, and you had the #1 and the #2 picks - who would you take?

I still think I'd have to take Clowney and Greg Robinson - but AD and Sammy could just as easily supplant either one. Heck, a case could be made that Zach Martin ought to be in that top 2 discussion.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yea, Mosley and Martin have both been excellent. We all get some right and get some wrong. I whiffed badly in 2012. Had Morris Claiborne and Trent Richardson both ranked in my top 5 players in that draft. :eek:

The move that really hurt IMO is the second round trade in Sneads first draft. How good would Bobby Wagner look in our LBER corp?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The move that really hurt IMO is the second round trade in Sneads first draft. How good would Bobby Wagner look in our LBER corp?

He'd look good but shiiiiiit man, we still could have and should have drafted Lavonte David. Then we wouldn't have had to draft Ogletree which would have opened us up for someone else.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He'd look good but shiiiiiit man, we still could have and should have drafted Lavonte David. Then we wouldn't have had to draft Ogletree which would have opened us up for someone else.
Yeah considering Wagner has had a few injuries, maybe David would have been the better choice.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Ogletree is going to step it up he hasn't really been playing linebacker all that long. He run integrity had to get a lot better reading and recognition will come he still has a bright future ahead of him

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Donald got so many bench presses not only because he is strong, but look how short his arms are. Look at a tall man's reps, and a short man's reps with similar builds, and compare them. 9/10 the shorter man has more reps in bench.
Donald has long arms. His arms are less than 2" shorter than Clowney's and Clowney has about 6" on him. His hands are an 1/8 of an inch smaller than Clowney. Donald is a strong son of a gun. Donald doesn't have T-Rex arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the info from the draft profiles. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/jadeveon-clowney?id=2543456 http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/aaron-donald?id=2543485

POST 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!