Access to ROD on an iPhone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hey guys,

I have always accessed Rams on Demand through my iPhone but recently in the last week or so everytime I enter the web address I get the following message - method not implimented get to/not supported additionally, a 404 not found error was encountered while trying to use an error document to handle this request. There doesn't seem to be a problem with my phone because I can access every other website just fine.I know nothing about technology and computers so just wondering if you guys have changed the software. Do you know of anyway to sort the problem.

Thankx CowdengellyRam

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anyone else having this problem before I go searching for a solution?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah 've been having the same issue, but use an android.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The first time I came across the problem was the Atlanta game day if that helps diagnose any potential problems.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have an iPhone 5 and it works great,
Never a problem.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
No havent tried tapatalk just the browser that came on the phone.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Tapatalk ftmfw

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive just downloaded Tapatalk and using my iPhone. So if this goes well I am one happy Ram fan. All football aside of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll look into the problem with the help of others and see what we can come up with. It *might* have something to do with the recently installed "like" mod that very few people seem to be using anyway after CLAMORING for it to be installed. Whatsa matta you? You no like posts anymore?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CowdengellyRam said:
Ive just downloaded Tapatalk and using my iPhone. So if this goes well I am one happy Ram fan. All football aside of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I read the forum almost exclusively through Tapatalk it's great