about to become grampa beej

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

beej

Rookie
Before the day is through, I should be a grandpa for the first time. I am so excited I can't hardly think of anything else.
It brings a special joy for me because both of my grandpa's past away before I was born and I was always envious of other kids who would get to go fishing or hunting with them. It's a new era!

PhxRam

Before the day is through, I should be a grandpa for the first time. I am so excited I can't hardly think of anything else.
It brings a special joy for me because both of my grandpa's past away before I was born and I was always envious of other kids who would get to go fishing or hunting with them. It's a new era!

Congrats grandpa.. Enjoy the moment.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I bet you're smiling from ear to ear.

Sounds like there's going to be a very lucky grandchild born today. Congratulations!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Congrats.....

I've been one for 16 yrs... (was a bachelor till I was 37 8months after we were married I was "pa pa"....). Enjoy it. They grow up quickly.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:banana:Congrats. My 1st Grand-baby just turned 1 year Old, YOUR REALLY GOING TO LUUUV BEING A GRAMPA!! :D

beej

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Grandpa and the kid
20140904_225254.jpg

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Congrats. Get your ass posting more on here. And get that kid a jersey STAT

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Congrats!!! So cool. Boy/girl? That kid got a name?

fearsomefour

Legend
Congrats man that's awesome.
Kids are the best. Make us better people than we would normally be.

beej

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congrats! Welcome to the 'Grampa Club!' Boy or Girl!? the baby looks so tiny, How Big?
That pic makes him look small but he was 8lbs14oz and 22 inches long. Which IS small for a baby in or family my son was 10-4 and 24 inches when he was born.