About This Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well as Mike Irvin said on NFL network "I'm Tee Eye Red of the Incognito story" it's time to consider our sterling opportunity we have before us this Sunday.

So we traded away the rights to the second pick the year Luck was drafted and then beat the team that took that pick and the guy the "took" with it, NOW'S the time to prove we didn't need the guy ahead of him either.
I personally think we match up well against these guys and it's not a foregone conclusion they beat us, Kellen Clemens listen up man, this can be your signature game of your entire career,play within yourself like you did last week, take just a little better care of the ball,if ya had last week we'd/you'd have won ,it's your day to shine bruh,and you'll do that best by stayin' with the game plan and managing this game like a TEAM LEADER, KNOW that Robert Quinn, Chris Long ,Kendall Langford,Eugene Simm,William Hayes and Mike Brockers ,all want a piece of that #1 overall draft pick and are licking their chops and are all CAPABLE of getting the job done,don't forget Cortland Finnigan ,wouldn't ya just love to see him come out of nowhere and get onto Luck like Ken Chow comin' out of the trunk of a car? This is your Super Bowl,carpe diem Mr Man .

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have 3 sons. Two of those fine boys became Ram Fans like their wonderful Father... the "other" one became a colt fan. He's 15 and has had Manning and Luck as QBs since he's been alive. I think I've shared this before, but it's worth repeating... I make the colt fan sleep outside unless it gets below 33 degrees (which is almost never here).

Anyway, this game has some serious implications here in the Haile household. Very serious.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have 3 sons. Two of those fine boys became Ram Fans like their wonderful Father... the "other" one became a colt fan. He's 15 and has had Manning and Luck as QBs since he's been alive. I think I've shared this before, but it's worth repeating... I make the colt fan sleep outside unless it gets below 33 degrees (which is almost never here).

Anyway, this game has some serious implications here in the Haile household. Very serious.
Well look at the bright side ..............................uh there is no bright side, have you considered the Stanley Kubrick Intervention Institute?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
OOPS that was Mr Chow aka Ken Jeong,man I could be the worlds greatest joke fukerupper

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Have fun on your trip man ,I go by the building I store my boat in almost every day and wish I lived in your part of the world, but if I did ,I'd prolly be in a cancer ward cuz I'm just too lazy to put sun screen on.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

I hadn't heard this said before. It's already made my morning, if not my whole day.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is the first time in a very long time that we won't be on our boat for a trip. Funny though, many people have actually asked us if we were taking our boat.

We hope to land a few "men in the blue suit" (marlin). Rooster fish will be another target species that we'll surely catch.

Probably will miss the game Sunday, but my thoughts will be there. Hopefully I can pepper my colt fan son with laughter after a Ram win!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
This is the first time in a very long time that we won't be on our boat for a trip. Funny though, many people have actually asked us if we were taking our boat.

We hope to land a few "men in the blue suit" (marlin). Rooster fish will be another target species that we'll surely catch.

Probably will miss the game Sunday, but my thoughts will be there. Hopefully I can pepper my colt fan son with laughter after a Ram win!

I think I'd threaten to use him as bait if he didn't "wise up"! :cheese:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

lol that's funny.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The only chance of winning this game is not getting killed in our secondary. That mean Fisher has to draw up the defensive game plan. I don't trust Walton to do it, and I think he's gone next year anyway. Fisher knows he has to take Hilton away from Luck, shutdown the run game, and get after Luck. Luck really doesn't have any serious weapons outside of Hilton.

I don't expect much from Clemens. The guy has always stunk on the road. We need a big game from Stacy and STs to win. That means GZ and Tavon must step up.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
HS are you certain there wasn't a mixup at the hospital? I'd bet that somewhere in your area there is a family from Indiana with a Rams fan.

:rofl:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
HS are you certain there wasn't a mixup at the hospital? I'd bet that somewhere in your area there is a family from Indiana with a Rams fan.

:rofl:

Well,,, if he wasn't an identical twin (his twin obviously being one of the "Good-Son" Ram Fans) ,,, I'd say that you might be onto something there Les. :lol:

They are literally my mini me's except for the little shit colt fan part. We make him wear a Ram jersey if he wants to go to a game with us. And like I said,,, he sleeps outside.

had

Rookie

Here I was thinking you'd give me 14.5 points and we'd bet our ROD money on it. I was pacing back and forth in anticipation. :)