About the upcoming Ram-Chiefs game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, I don’t see a whole lot of daylight between the 2 teams.

However...

Now that GZ is back, and factoring in Littleton, Hekker, plus our coverage tackling? I’ve gotta give the ST edge to the Rams. Hekker is perfectly capable of kicking away from their PR studs and GZ can kick it out of the end zone all game long. Slight advantage Rams.

And the D’s? C’mon... The Chiefs have to string together a few more low scoring D efforts before I’m convinced. Big edge to the Rams.

As to the two O’s? Both are elite, no doubt about it. But I will say this. I suspect that McVay has been keeping some things under wraps because they just haven’t really been needed so far. But you can believe that the Chiefs will get the whole load. Another thing is that Kupp will be back and 100% healthy by then. I just think that the Chiefs D is less capable of slowing the Ram O than the Ram D is capable of slowing the Chief O. Slight advantage Rams.

Gonna be interesting to see what the “over” line will be by game time. Lol.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
this games intrigue has been growing more and more each week and I doubt it stops before the 1st kickoff in Mexico City...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’ll admit that this matchup scares me a bit. They have a very good TE in Kielce. They have a very elusive RB in Hunt. They have a very fast WR in Hill. Throw in the magic of Mahomes and this could be a very bad matchup for our defense. They are just the type of players to give the Rams trouble this season, all in one grouping.

If Donald and Co. can pressure Mahomes like they did Beathard, then maybe they can pull it off. I’d feel better if Talib were healthy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Heavy conditioning workouts with oxygen deprivation masks all week long. Look how goddamn good these things look too:

training_mask_3-web4.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I’ll admit that this matchup scares me a bit. They have a very good TE in Kielce. They have a very elusive RB in Hunt. They have a very fast WR in Hill. Throw in the magic of Mahomes and this could be a very bad matchup for our defense. They are just the type of players to give the Rams trouble this season, all in one grouping.

If Donald and Co. can pressure Mahomes like they did Beathard, then maybe they can pull it off. I’d feel better if Talib were healthy.

exactly on all points

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
exactly on all points
The Chiefs will be a great matchup for football entertainment, but the NFC games against the Saints Eagles Bears Pack etc will be much more important to the Rams for the playoff rankings, right now the Saints especially.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
As to the two O’s? Both are elite, no doubt about it. But I will say this. I suspect that McVay has been keeping some things under wraps because they just haven’t really been needed so far. But you can believe that the Chiefs will get the whole load.

I think not only McVay is keeping some things under wraps, but AD and Wade P. are as well. This last game AD was tearing through OL's. I think he's been holding back the first few games & now is ready to kick it into BEAST mode. Wade P. getting a bit more creative dialing up blitzes. Littleton being used more effectively. I think Mahomes gets the full Mob Squad treatment.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Guys today on a betting radio show - if the line were put up today -
Rams +4, O/U 62.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, I don’t see a whole lot of daylight between the 2 teams.

However...

Now that GZ is back, and factoring in Littleton, Hekker, plus our coverage tackling? I’ve gotta give the ST edge to the Rams. Hekker is perfectly capable of kicking away from their PR studs and GZ can kick it out of the end zone all game long. Slight advantage Rams.

And the D’s? C’mon... The Chiefs have to string together a few more low scoring D efforts before I’m convinced. Big edge to the Rams.

Well what you describe there is a bit of daylight..........we have some weeks to go until then but yeah this is going to be THE game that weekend.

Heavy conditioning workouts with oxygen deprivation masks all week long. Look how goddamn good these things look too:

training_mask_3-web4.jpg

That looks like some type of chastity device.