About our LB’s...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I’m very happy with Littleton. And he’s a punt blocking demon, too.

I thought Barron had a very nice game. Especially with all the rust and after the 2 surgeries.

But the rest of our LB’s? Not even close to where they need to be. Color me disappointed with them. All the rest of them.

Maybe Obo can help when he’s cleared. Or maybe there’s an option to get a decent player from another team. I dunno. But if this doesn’t get bolstered somehow, I fear that we will be wasting the talent on our DL and in our secondary. Wade needs a pass rush for his D to really click.

Don’t know about you but I hate to place our O in the position of being forced to score into the mid thirties every week.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Whatever happened to the OLB (i forget his name) that came in during the preseason. People were onboard with bringing him on and obviously the coaching staff was not.

We need the help even if McVay doesn't want him in the locker room.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Whatever happened to the OLB (i forget his name) that came in during the preseason. People were onboard with bringing him on and obviously the coaching staff was not.

We need the help even if McVay doesn't want him in the locker room.
Galette, Jr

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Sure would have been nice to have landed Mack but we couldn't pay that much for a one year rental. Maybe they can find a guy on the last year of a deal on a team that they know isn't going to make the playoffs and make a trade. Anyone know of a guy like that?