Aaron Rodgers on UFO's and pre-game masturbation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
giphy.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/aaron-rodgers-ufo-article-1.2575658

Aaron Rodgers says he saw a UFO and he’s ‘never opposed’ to pre-game masturbation
BY TOBIAS SALINGER /NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

549501921.jpg
FREDERIC J.BROWN/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
Rodgers, 32, and his girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, arrive on the red carpet for the 88th Oscars in Hollywood last month.

Football star Aaron Rodgers believes he saw a UFO, but doesn't believe in abstaining from masturbation before games.

“I do want to be calm out there, so I’m never opposed to it. You got to be nice and relaxed out there, so whatever is gonna put me in that state, man,” the Green Bay Packers QB said Wednesday on comedian Pete Holmes’ “You Made It Weird” podcast.

Rodgers, 32, said it in a joking way after Holmes explained it helps him avoid distractions when he’s writing. The interview covered everything from Rodgers’ religious views to how much he loves vegan burgers, the Milwaukee Record reported.

He even shared the time in 2005 he and then-University of California, Berkeley teammate Steve Levy saw a UFO in New Jersey.

“It was a large orange, left-to-right-moving object,” Rodgers said. “Because of the overcast nature of the night and the snow, you couldn’t make out — it was kind of behind the clouds we were seeing, but it was definitively large, moving from left to right. It was me, Steve, and his brother that saw it. And it goes out of sight and we look at each other and go ‘What in the f--- was that?'”

Rodgers thanked Holmes at the end of the interview, saying that he didn’t realize the talk had lasted a full two hours.

“I’ve never gone there on some of those places, so I appreciate it,” Rodgers said.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I saw a UFO at a football game once. It told me I was going to have a "Good Year". :rolleyes:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My sister and I saw a UFO when we were young.

As to masturbation before games, boxers refrain from sex until after the fight. Martial artist often do the same weeks before tournaments. I agree that it gives you an edge and you stay sharper. Even when weight lifting or exercising. Was I t until after the workout.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Honestly Aaron, you don't have to accommodate every person who asks for an interview.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'd be doing whatever I can to get as relaxed as possible if I had this at home also.

guys_girl_olivia_munn_rocks_these_animated_gifs_15.gif

olivia-munn-maxim-16.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
giphy.gif

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/aaron-rodgers-ufo-article-1.2575658

Aaron Rodgers says he saw a UFO and he’s ‘never opposed’ to pre-game masturbation
BY TOBIAS SALINGER /NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

549501921.jpg
FREDERIC J.BROWN/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
Rodgers, 32, and his girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, arrive on the red carpet for the 88th Oscars in Hollywood last month.

Football star Aaron Rodgers believes he saw a UFO, but doesn't believe in abstaining from masturbation before games.

“I do want to be calm out there, so I’m never opposed to it. You got to be nice and relaxed out there, so whatever is gonna put me in that state, man,” the Green Bay Packers QB said Wednesday on comedian Pete Holmes’ “You Made It Weird” podcast.

Rodgers, 32, said it in a joking way after Holmes explained it helps him avoid distractions when he’s writing. The interview covered everything from Rodgers’ religious views to how much he loves vegan burgers, the Milwaukee Record reported.

He even shared the time in 2005 he and then-University of California, Berkeley teammate Steve Levy saw a UFO in New Jersey.

“It was a large orange, left-to-right-moving object,” Rodgers said. “Because of the overcast nature of the night and the snow, you couldn’t make out — it was kind of behind the clouds we were seeing, but it was definitively large, moving from left to right. It was me, Steve, and his brother that saw it. And it goes out of sight and we look at each other and go ‘What in the f--- was that?'”

Rodgers thanked Holmes at the end of the interview, saying that he didn’t realize the talk had lasted a full two hours.

“I’ve never gone there on some of those places, so I appreciate it,” Rodgers said.

If it works then.........

giphy.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
UFO's huh???? Jerking off with Olivia at home?!? Only if she's watching and is participating....Putting every ounce in or on her.....:jerkoff::mustache:

fearsomefour

Legend
These things are jus apart of life.
I appreciate him being cool enough to be honest and being typical jock canned answers.