Aaron Rodgers is back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Their defense sucks IMHO always has, however, with Rogers out they have found some form of a running game, but IMO, Carolina will crush them this week as Rogers shakes off the rust...I don't fear any team Rams can beat anybody in the NFC.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well I'm already in the playoffs, gonna try to secure my first championship.

Trying to get him off waivers. Had Carson Wentz. Have Jared on bench and backup waiver is Old Man Phillip Rivers.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I'm already in the playoffs, gonna try to secure my first championship.

Trying to get him off waivers. Had Carson Wentz. Have Jared on bench and backup waiver is Old Man Phillip Rivers.

Is it a two-team league? How is Rivers on waivers?

fearsomefour

Legend
I am in a 14 team keeper league.
Harder than hell to land a good QB.
I ended up with Carr and Goff this year after several years of the dregs.

TexasRam

Legend
giphy.gif

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a great QB , but he's not superman. I hope he beats the Panthers because it helps the Rams , but look at the Packers schedule. I doubt he runs the table .

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Their defense sucks IMHO always has, however, with Rogers out they have found some form of a running game, but IMO, Carolina will crush them this week as Rogers shakes off the rust...I don't fear any team Rams can beat anybody in the NFC.

Rogers is a wild card because if he is having a great day he beats anyone, and I mean anyone. I don't think they have a chance to get to the SB but they could knock out the favorite or anyone else. It's a one game situation and he's the baddest QB on the planet. If I had to pick one guy to illustrate why the phrase "any given Sunday" is true it would be him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's a one game situation and he's the baddest QB on the planet. If I had to pick one guy to illustrate why the phrase "any given Sunday" is true it would be him.

I like Rogers, but I would take Brady every time, however, if you punch the QB in the mouth enough they all become mere mortals.