Aaron Rodgers gay?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Lol...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...in-lanflisi-lover-green-bay-packers-nfl-lgbt/

A number of online outlets have published reports speculating that Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was involved in a gay relationship with his one-time roommate and assistant Kevin Lanflisi, and we’ve got all the details for you right here on RadarOnline.com.

Initially broken by TheFameDriven.com, the story has also been covered on sites such as queerty.com and Newnownext.

TheFameDriven’s report states that Lanflisi and Rodgers had a falling-out after Rodgers agreed — then, at the last minute, refused — to join a group of NFL stars preparing to publicly identify themselves as gay this past summer. The report goes on to say that Lanflisi subsequently moved out of Rodgers’ Wisconsin home and headed for California following the severance.

The report includes a number of photos to illustrate the bombshell allegation, taken from screengrabs of Lanflisi’s Twitter page (which were subsequently removed). Among them, the images feature Lanflisi and Rodgers posing at black-tie events, on the golf course, and at casual gatherings; as well as a Lanflisi selfie wearing Rodgers’ Super Bowl ring following the Packers’ 2011 win in the big game.

Their source, referred to as a spy, noted that Lanflisi “was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011,” and as of late, has posted a string of “bitter subliminal” tweets … alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had.”

In one instance, Lanflisi captioned a Sept. 30 selfie, “Silence always comes with an expiration date..”

The website’s source added that Lanflisi “has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert.” (Rodgers, 30, has been romantically linked to model, and lifelong pal, Destiny Newton.)

In their attempt to dig up more telling info, the site published excerpts of a year-old MilwaukeeMag interview with the ace passer, in which he said he judges the rich and famous parade of people he meets “based on how they are to people like Kevin.

“Kevin, he’s not a famous person,” Rodgers told the magazine. “I want to see if they give Kevin the time of day, or if they big-time him.”

Going back further, to 2008, Rodgers talked up Lanflisi to the Sporting News, when asked about who he lives with.

“I’ve got a roommate, a guy I met in town,” he told the outlet. “He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer, but he was interning when I met him and we just hit it off. He’s been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football.

“Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.”

As we previously reported, free agent linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo said at an April PFLAG event that as many as four players were discussing whether to come out as a group.

“It would make a major splash and take the pressure off one guy,” Ayanbadejo said at the time. “It would be a monumental day if a handful or a few guys come out. It’s exciting. We’re in talks with a few guys who are considering it,” he said.

Shortly after Ayanbadejo’s announcement, athletes such as NBA journeyman Jason Collins and WWE wrestler Darren Young publicly identified themselves as gay, receiving much support and accolades from their peers for their courage in doing so.

Rodgers, who played his first game Sunday in nearly two months while recovering from a broken collarbone, has not addressed the reports on his Twitter account.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He can be the most flamboyant gay man in pro sports if that means he beats SF and then gets his revenge in shitchicken land.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Could the mods please find it in their hearts to move this kind of crap off the NFL talk forum? Pretty please.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there an easy way to delete this? i'll just post it somewhere else; i think its kinda funny

but i also thought it might be interesting because of how some players have been reacting to this whole gay thing (as if sexual orientation matters). don't care what the media says - i just remember hearing some anti-comments from some certain niner players (ironic right?)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Who really cares? I just hope he beats San Francisco and then later the Seachickens

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He can blow every dude on his way to the game, as long as he plays like he does, I would take him in a second as our QB

bluecoconuts

Legend
I've heard those rumors for a while, mostly from Bears fans. Stupid if you ask me, I'm pretty sure he was banging Michelle Beatle or whatever her name is for a while.

iced

wonder if this is a bears fan playing a prank?

That would be friggen hilarious, and would explain the level of butt hurt lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've heard those rumors for a while, mostly from Bears fans. Stupid if you ask me, I'm pretty sure he was banging Michelle Beatle or whatever her name is for a while.

Thats kinda where im at with it, I guess it could be a cover up. While im ultra conservative on most fronts, im all for gay equality. I hope that soon, whether it be him or someone else, that these guys wont have to fear coming out.

iced

I think it makes the game even more interesting if it were true - couple players on niners defense were the ones who were making homophobic/ anti gay remarks

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think if it comes out, it's important to have a big name like him on board. If someone call him a Seahawks or queer or something stupid like that, he is the type of guy that would have an entire team on the field ready to beat some ass. I think it is integrating if nothing else

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh, who cares if he is gay. That's his business, not anyone else's.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Our nations fascination with who each of us fucks is absurd and disturbing IMO.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I forget which comedian said, "nothing bores me more than having to hear about some other dude's sexual preference." Can I have an AMEN?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If banging that model he had is gay....psh i wish i was gay