Aaron Hernandez indicted on two more murder charges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We'd have started calling you Bernie .....................Madeoff with the cash
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hope I can find it this time, would love to lose some money
I took a bath on the WWE stock I bought, assuming that didn't disappear into the nether. After subscriptions to the WWE Network failed to reach projections (700k instead of 1 million), the stock lost more than half its value.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I forgot to mention that.. You owe me roughly 300,000 in transaction fees.
That ain't funny man I left $5 in an account at a bank two years ago, they are dunning me for $35 in transaction fees

PhxRam

That ain't funny man I left $5 in an account at a bank two years ago, they are dunning me for $35 in transaction fees

Reminds me of Chase bank.. I opened up a account with them while i was making their delivery. I had full intention of eventually getting all my bill pay stuff and direct deposit moved over to them.

So I make my initial deposit (I think it was 50.00) and at the end of the month I get a statement from them. Somehow I owe THEM money even though I never used the bank? WTF...

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Reminds me of Chase bank.. I opened up a account with them while i was making their delivery. I had full intention of eventually getting all my bill pay stuff and direct deposit moved over to them.

So I make my initial deposit (I think it was 50.00) and at the end of the month I get a statement from them. Somehow I owe THEM money even though I never used the bank? WTF...
Ah Chase,I've had my rounds with them as well, I ALWAYS root for the bank robbers in movies

PhxRam

Ah Chase,I've had my rounds with them as well, I ALWAYS root for the bank robbers in movies

The fees they charge are absolutely insane. What really agitates me is when they look you in the eye and try to justify fees with a straight face.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Every time I try to look up a stock price, I get:

The following error occurred:
Invalid Stock: Missing Important Data - [previous close]

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
The fees they charge are absolutely insane. What really agitates me is when they look you in the eye and try to justify fees with a straight face.
Yeah and the interest they pay,it aint worth having money right now may as well buy coins ,bullets,land ,just so screwed up saving isn't worth it and we keep going deeper in debt,it's the perfect environment for junk bond scams.