Aaron Hernandez indicted on two more murder charges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Whereas I agree the press is so driven by sensationalism and political bias ,there is little you can trust , what makes you imagine our courts are better?
We both know we aren't losing the war on drugs to drug cartels we're losing it to dirty cops lawyers prosecutors judges prison officials dirty DEA agents, if all the folks fighting the drug war were honenst it'd be over.
don't get me started on the global drug trade. only interest group that wants drug trafficking ended is the public. but alas, there is too much money and social destablization at risk, so it will persevere.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
So what do ya believe? What seems plausible,seems to me Aaron Hernandez is an unlikely target for false charges
i guess all i know is not to trust anything said by the media. so, i really have nothing at all to base an opinion on. but, it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he is being framed. I really want to read the court transcripts to see what the prosecution really has.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
i guess all i know is not to trust anything said by the media. so, i really have nothing at all to base an opinion on. but, it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that he is being framed. I really want to read the court transcripts to see what the prosecution really has.
For what purpose ?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
For what purpose ?
so I can make up my own mind about the state's ability to prove the indictments.

or, if ur talking purpose of a frame-up, who knows. but I've seen much worse injustice, so I'm staying open.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If the sentiment displayed in this thread doesn't explicity demonstrate the power of the media to control minds, then I don't know what would.

Or maybe it's just a reaction to the sheer weight of facts that point out that Hernandez is a murderer and in his clumsy attempts to cover his tracks made it easier for the police to catch him.

I suspect you know very little about what has been uncovered, and haven't read what the police have found.

Yeah he deserves a fair trial, and it'll be a short one.

It has nothing to do with controlling minds, and that's a huge insult to people who have an opinion that is different than yours. You always push that out there in these type of threads and frankly it's smacks of some superiority complex, as if you are able to see things others can't. Despite the fact that you are likely way more wrong, and haven't read as much as some posters in this case you accuse them of being sheep AND that the media is controlling the legal process in regards to Hernandez despite the evidence that is already known.

Not well played. At. All.

Volnerman08

Rookie
I can't believe some would think this is a frame job or that the dude isn't getting a fair shake. I form my opinion on the huge amounts of evidence they have on the guy, not on the opinion of the media. That being said the dude is a psychotic scumbag.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
so I can make up my own mind about the state's ability to prove the indictments.

or, if ur talking purpose of a frame-up, who knows. but I've seen much worse injustice, so I'm staying open.
So you think two separate prosecutors in different states ..........................with suspicion of some other stuff in Fla................OK:whistle:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Or maybe it's just a reaction to the sheer weight of facts that point out that Hernandez is a murderer and in his clumsy attempts to cover his tracks made it easier for the police to catch him.

I suspect you know very little about what has been uncovered, and haven't read what the police have found.

Yeah he deserves a fair trial, and it'll be a short one.

It has nothing to do with controlling minds, and that's a huge insult to people who have an opinion that is different than yours. You always push that out there in these type of threads and frankly it's smacks of some superiority complex, as if you are able to see things others can't. Despite the fact that you are likely way more wrong, and haven't read as much as some posters in this case you accuse them of being sheep AND that the media is controlling the legal process in regards to Hernandez despite the evidence that is already known.

Not well played. At. All.
what facts? what evidence? you mean media reports, don't you? you know, the kinds of narratives meant to incite, confuse, and sell eyeballs to advertisers?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
So you think two separate prosecutors in different states ..........................with suspicion of some other stuff in Fla................OK:whistle:
if u ever get indicted for murder, u can be sure i will be one of ur staunchest supporters helping to keep the mob away from putting a noose around ur neck. even our most egregious criminals deserve a fair jury trial, otherwise, what the hell did we fight for during all these yrs of struggle for liberty?

and yes, I've seen bigger injustices. so again, I'll wait to read the prosecution's case before I cast any judgements.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
if u ever get indicted for murder, u can be sure i will be one of ur staunchest supporters helping to keep the mob away from putting a noose around ur neck. even our most egregious criminals deserve a fair jury trial, otherwise, what the hell did we fight a for during all these yrs of struggle for liberty?
Completely different argument Strang ee, if I get indicted I won't be guilty:whistle:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I can't believe some would think this is a frame job or that the dude isn't getting a fair shake. I form my opinion on the huge amounts of evidence they have on the guy, not on the opinion of the media. That being said the dude is a psychotic scumbag.
what I've repeated said is that I won't cast judgement until the kid gets to trial and real evidence is presented in a court of law under long standing rules of evidence.

the mob atmosphere here is more than a little disconcerting. I'm more than a little dismayed that I'm having to defend a position that is a foundational pillar of ou system of liberty. oi, how far we've strayed.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
what I've repeated said is that I won't cast judgement until the kid gets to trial and real evidence is presented in a court of law under long standing rules of evidence.

the mob atmosphere here is more than a little disconcerting. I'm more than a little dismayed that I'm having to defend a position that is a foundational pillar of ou system of liberty. oi, how far we've strayed.
There is ONLY the right to the presumption of innocence within the legal system and I've only seen people express opinions,we aren't the jury and unless we are we are not bound to that presumption,so you are tilting a windmill here Strangee, ,as a juror the defense would disqualify me because I would honestly and therefore honorably answer if I'd formed an opinion.
There is no right to neutrality of public opinion .
No one here IMO seriously wants to lynch the guy, chill this aint you,

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Only way a jury is going to find Hernandez innocent is if those twelve and the judge are all current gangbangers. No way he gets less than twenty-five-to-life, and there's arguably a case for the death penalty as well.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
OMG call Oprah Winfrey the ROD bank has collapsed all my money is gone we need a bailout

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The ROD bank is too big to fail

Then how come our money has up and vanished? And I tried to post more than once a year in order to save enough ROD dollars for that damned Lamborghini... Life just isn't fair...

PhxRam

I considered taking all the money and running, but I thought the better of it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I considered taking all the money and running, but I thought the better of it.

Just remember that I had around $5 million ROD bucks....just a friendly reminder...