Aaron Hernandez indicted on two more murder charges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...te-aaron-hernandez-indicted-in-murder-charges

BOSTON -- Former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez has been indicted on murder charges in a 2012 double slaying in Boston.

Boston police spokeswoman Neva Coakley confirmed the indictment Thursday. Hernandez is already being held without bail after pleading not guilty to murder in the unrelated death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd last year.

In the 2012 case, victims Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado were shot as they sat in a car in Boston's South End. Police have said they were shot by someone who drove up alongside in an SUV and opened fire.

Boston police have written in an affidavit there is probable cause to believe Hernandez was driving a vehicle used in the shooting and "may have been the shooter."

Hernandez's lawyers did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Well, if this kid wanted to be the first to do something in his life....he might be the first NFL player to be put on death row. Bravo Hernandez...

6hW1xcQ.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sheesh, if this guy really is responsible for all this he's literal human garbage.

What a scary prospect, a dude no better than a serial killer just walking around NFL locker rooms, just more show that you never know what people are about.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How many people has he killed?? Holy crap.
Either this guy is a super bad dude or someone has framed him very well. I'll be very interested to hear/read the defense attorney's case when it finally comes to trial.

mimontero

UDFA
Knew this was coming for a while. He's been a suspect in those murders for over a year now. What a despicable human being.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Knew this was coming for a while. He's been a suspect in those murders for over a year now. What a despicable human being.
Can we please convict him in a court of law by a Jury of his peers before we condemn the man?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Can we please convict him in a court of law by a Jury of his peers before we condemn the man?

Hopefully the trial is live. I need something to stream. Haven't been this interested since the Zimmerman trial.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
No. The court of public opinion is not held to the same standards as the court of law.

I personally don't need a court room decision to dictate how I feel about any news...I don't see how this is any different.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No. The court of public opinion is not held to the same standards as the court of law.

I personally don't need a court room decision to dictate how I feel about any news...I don't see how this is any different.
You also dont know what actually happened here. Only that hes been accused.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Did you mean to post this in a font other than BLUE? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take this post seriously or not.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Did you mean to post this in a font other than BLUE? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take this post seriously or not.
Take it how you want. You are implying that people should react a certain way because of what the law is rather than how they see things. You're using the right to a fair trial as a reason to suggest that people shouldn't use their freedom of speech.

People can state whatever they want about Hernandez. He will get his day in court.

OJ was found innocent while everyone in the world "knew" he was guilty. It doesn't matter. People can still make up their mind.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what? That isn't how opinion of the public is formed.
Oh I dont disagree with that, we dont have the ability to control the opinion of the public. We do have the ability to control our own opinion though, and I think its unfair to condemn a guy who hasnt been proven guilty yet. Lets be honest, none of us have put in the effort to research this case and thus we know less than 1% of the facts, and yet, we still feel we can label this man as vile, or human trash, etc simply because ESPN seems to think hes guilty? That's wrong IMO.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Even if he's not guilty, the fact that he's mixed up in this type of stuff anyway is not a good sign.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Oh I dont disagree with that, we dont have the ability to control the opinion of the public. We do have the ability to control our own opinion though, and I think its unfair to condemn a guy who hasnt been proven guilty yet. Lets be honest, none of us have put in the effort to research this case and thus we know less than 1% of the facts, and yet, we still feel we can label this man as vile, or human trash, etc simply because ESPN seems to think hes guilty? That's wrong IMO.
Sure, I don't disagree with you. All I am saying is that telling people not to form their opinion (whether it is fair or not) because they haven't been tried in court is more or less a lost cause. People have the right to form an opinion on anything they want with as little or as much info as they want to hear.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure, I don't disagree with you. All I am saying is that telling people not to form their opinion (whether it is fair or not) because they haven't been tried in court is more or less a lost cause. People have the right to form an opinion on anything they want with as little or as much info as they want to hear.
I think thats where the disconnect is. I can only speak for myself (although I do think I know what @Stranger was saying) but I don't disagree that people have the right to judge way to early, or that they will do so, I am only encouraging getting more informed before deciding someone is a despicable human being, or human garbage. The world would be a much better place if we all did so. Lost cause? maybe, but ill still try because if we act as if its a lost cause, it certainly will be.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think thats where the disconnect is. I can only speak for myself (although I do think I know what @Stranger was saying) but I don't disagree that people have the right to judge way to early, or that they will do so, I am only encouraging getting more informed before deciding someone is a despicable human being, or human garbage. The world would be a much better place if we all did so. Lost cause? maybe, but ill still try because if we act as if its a lost cause, it certainly will be.
Absolutely.

But in this case...this guy sure does have a lot of "alleged" things popping up against him. It's gonna be pretty hard to sit back and not expect some of these to come to light as being anything but true.

I know this much...Hernandez could be found innocent, and even if it was obvious he was innocent based on the facts, evidence, etc...I still wouldn't leave a loved one around him feeling at ease.