Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Donald isn't just one of the best Rams, he's one of the best overall players in the NFL this year. I'm happy to see he's getting recognition because he's played lights out.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Donald is so dominant that it seems like he is about to take the snap before the QB does. I have never seen a DT with quickness and strength to match him.

FRO

Legend
He was Snead and Fisher's best pick until Gurley came along. Now I'm just torn.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Donald isn't just one of the best Rams, he's one of the best overall players in the NFL this year. I'm happy to see he's getting recognition because he's played lights out.

He is the best DT in the league IMO and Im not sure there is a close 2nd.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
He was Snead and Fisher's best pick until Gurley came along. Now I'm just torn.

I'd have to say Donald is going to turn out to be the best pick of the Snisher era. Gurley is going to be good, but a DT like that is much rarer IMO. Only Sapp and sometimes Suh since the GSOT days that I can think of, but there's been several high quality RBs in that time. That's JMO of course.