Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I love this team but each time I read "Sack City" I cringe. You have to earn a nickname like that. I believe they can ................BUT, they haven't done it yet. Jus sayin'

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Fisher needs to start Donald. He is only going to get better and better each game. He needs the reps. I don't buy the line that certain players need to start because they have more years in the league. Maybe Langford is a bit better then Donald right now. I don't think so but if Donald gets the reps he will get better the Langford in short time. This nonsense kept Stacy on the bench until Richardson and Cunningham got hurt and kept Bailey on the bench almost 3/4 of the year. and I was screaming to get these guys in, especially Bailey. In that vein I want to see Westbrooks start. IMHO he is the real deal. get him in there. If he can't handle it we'll know soon enough but to not play him is ridiculous. I also want to see Bayer in there. I don't care who they played against in preseason, I watch how they play and I like both of them a lot. I know, I know, I don't know what I'm talking about blah blah blah. We shall see.

jjab360

Legend
I love this team but each time I read "Sack City" I cringe. You have to earn a nickname like that. I believe they can ................BUT, they haven't done it yet. Jus sayin'
Leading the league in sacks the last two years isn't good enough?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Leading the league in sacks the last two years isn't good enough?
I think what he may be saying, or at least I am, is that we expected more. We had horsemen of the apocalypse memes in here. Donald has looked good though in particular. Explosive. I agree that sacks will come. I'm just ready for it two weeks ago. I think primarily the reason we haven't seen a lot of sackage is because teams are specifically game planning to avoid it. We need to get a lead to force our opponents to drop back longer.

Also, I think it's demonstrative as to why our division in particular stacks up well against the big passing teams in the NFL like the pack, saints and broncs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We're still getting pressure, teams are just not taking any deep drops and using a ton of quick passes to keep our guys from getting home.
That, and we're getting gashed for 5.5 yds/carry and 171 yds/gm. No need to play into the strengths of our D when you can do that.

TShram03

UDFA
Aaron Donald has been everything advertised.

Just wait til this unit plays with a lead. It's gonna happen some day (hopefully Sunday) and I pity the QB trying to throw when these boys know it's coming.

Quinn, Donald, even Brockers...all essentially unblockable 1-on-1, to varying degrees.