Aaron Donald vs. The Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That's the thing, though. I don't see him taking on double teams anymore. I see him have troubles with single teams. I've been specifically watching our DT's. Either he's regressed or he's dealing with some physical issues(entirely possible with him. He seems to get nicked up a lot.)
I've read he lost some weight...and looking at Vince Wolfolk tonight, and that monster on the Jets from Mizzu, he should GAIN about 30 lbs, just to eat space...More worried about Langford & Carrington....I hope Westbrooks gets some time at DT.....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He's our only DT worth a damn.
This is the thing that bugs me (not the comment V3 ) we draft a guy he shows potential plays well and then seems to decline in a short period of time. Brockers is a beast at times and he is not always a guy that is going to be a stat machine. He is a huge space hogging run stopper but his play is not where a First rounder's should be.
Yesterdays answer is todays problem, the inconsistency of this team will make you crazy. I hope it all of a sudden snaps and our key and promising young player have an epiphany and play to their potential and the team builds confidence and plays like we hope. I still believe their is a maturation that needs to take place physically and mentally and when it does we will see what we have.