Aaron Donald vs Jadeveon Clowney

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wrstdude

Rookie
Well, now that Donald is part of our family, I'll assume most are ready buy into the thought of him being a better addition than Clowney.

But let's be real... Donald is no Clowney. I love the pick, but it's really unfair to compare him to a guy who is the best D prospect since Suh. Donald is great for a #13 pick, but come on...
@Dave_Matter: In 13 games, Aaron Donald had 8 more tackles for loss (28.5) than Ndamukong Suh had in 14 games when he was a Heisman finalist (in 2009)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Donald has the motor, the will to succeed, and the want to get better. Him and Long playing next to each other are going to wear the right side of an O-line out. This is before you mention all the stunts that can be called with our new D-line starters. Then throw in Quinn shooting off the backside, and QBs are going to be gunshy before the game even begins.

TexasRam

Legend
The devastating part will
Be the 3rd down package that subs in Hayes for brockers to give a front 4 of:

Long Donald Hayes Quinn

Geez.

fancents86

Starter
" absolutely love this pick, I would come out of retirement to get behind a kid who plays like this!" Ray Lewis. Enough said.

BeerOClock

Rookie
Donald has the motor, the will to succeed, and the want to get better. Him and Long playing next to each other are going to wear the right side of an O-line out. This is before you mention all the stunts that can be called with our new D-line starters. Then throw in Quinn shooting off the backside, and QBs are going to be gunshy before the game even begins.

As part of their game plan, opposing coaches are going to give their starting QB's pain pills during the warm ups.