AAron Donald Sound FX

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like he really loves the game and does a little trash talking, good thing he backs it up with his phenomenal play!

Lock him up for the next 10 years please.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This guy is the best defensive tackle in the game. Period. And he's also a great guy, something you don't always see in pro sports. I hope he and Brockers stay together with the Rams for their entire careers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald is this generation's Merlin Olsen. I really like this kid as a person and his skills as a 3 Tech DT in 4-3 Defense is the absolute BEST in the NFL. He should be the face of the Rams his entire career, and 5 years after wards when he enters Canton.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Can you believe this guy is the most feared DT in the NFL?!!!

image.jpeg

A55VA6

Legend
He's such a good player. He has so many moves and he's so strong and quick.. it's insane.

Awesome to see him pumped up and talking trash because he's pretty quiet and to the point in his interviews.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
So nice to have a high draft pick come in and dominate from the very start, real hard to find players like that. Hell, it took Quinn a couple years for the light to go on. Couple him with Gurley and we have two guys who should produce in every year of their rookie contracts, a huge plus.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Love his confidence! Dude is a STUD.

Easy to look past with all that is going on, but this team is stacked with talent. We just need a few more pieces on offense and this team will be a perennial super bowl contender. I know we've been say it for a long time but we have the talent, we just need a solid qb, another weapon or two on offense, and a solid center and we're ready to role.

Oh... And hire a great oc!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I swear AD is my favorite Rams pick since ED.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"This is Ram Football right here."
That's someone who's bought into the ground and pound philosophy.
Probably because he also gets to do some pounding.