Aaron Donald on The Morning After Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...187/Fridays-Show-Audio--Jubilee-Jamboree.aspx

SEGMENT 3 - Aaron Donald:
Plow Boy being very serendipitous with Tim after he watched a special on INXS, hello to Aaron, training camp going well, feels that things are going well kind of confirming the good word being quickly spread around about him via players and coaches plus media, the camaraderie process with the new teammates going well, Chris Long definitely the biggest clown in the group, likes what he sees on the other side of the ball, Doug saw him carrying three or four sets of shoulder pads after practice, other hazing stuff..., the origin of calling the contests a 'spelling bee', wondering what fore fathers had a stench back in the day, looking into movies coming out & other ramblings.

[av]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/ITD_Audio/081514-3TMA.mp3[/av]
(starts at 2:50)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm so ready for football, and for these speculative interviews to end.

Even if these are something new to binge on, it feels like this offseason has been WAYYY too long.

cracengl

Rookie
I'm so ready for football, and for these speculative interviews to end.

Even if these are something new to binge on, it feels like this offseason has been WAYYY too long.

I know what you mean. I think maybe it's because people are afraid to just let things be quiet. If they aren't talking about something they think they aren't doing their job. That's why I like Jim Thomas, he writes when he has something worth writing about. If not, he doesn't.