Aaron Donald on James Corden Show...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Apt43Rams

UDFA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55sdQ7jMWPc

I just caught this clip this morning and it's so great seeing how happy Aaron Donald is here. He really is living his best life and you can see the joy and relief he has by accomplishing the ring that had eluded him. I've loved seeing all the Mic'd up videos, parade videos, and this and reminds you that these players are people as well. They've reached the ultimate goal of their careers and great to see their personality in celebrating.

socalrams90

Starter
I’ve never seen this side of him. He’s usually pretty reserved and focused on football. Love this.

I tuned in to the laker game once I saw he was there and lebron put on a show in front of him and engaged him multiple times during the game followed by a long post game hug. Amazing.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hilarious drunk Aaron Donald sequence, ... now, get his buddies Von Miller & OBj back under contract so he has no excuses to retire.

socalrams90

Starter
The other thing. They put AD up on the screen and he got one of the loudest ovations of year according to one of the lakers beat writers. Saw a few Donald jerseys in the stands also.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
AD is going to become a massive marketing star in LA and nationally now. Undisputed best player in the NFL. He’s now going to make bank through a tonne of endorsements. That should keep him playing and in LA years to come!

TexasRam

Legend
That was gold.

What can this man not do lol.

Donald has the contagious charisma.

He has that great smile and joy that the Public love to feed off.

Reminds me of Shaq the way he is building a connection with the public just by being happy and funny.

Man he wanted that trophy bad and now it shows.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame

I just caught this clip this morning and it's so great seeing how happy Aaron Donald is here. He really is living his best life and you can see the joy and relief he has by accomplishing the ring that had eluded him. I've loved seeing all the Mic'd up videos, parade videos, and this and reminds you that these players are people as well. They've reached the ultimate goal of their careers and great to see their personality in celebrating.

Limbo. Jump rope. Wtf is this. The man is drunk. Are they trying to injure him?! Good thing Donald is too smart for that non-sense even when intoxicated and did not participate in the limbo, instead ducking under. I hate that host.

Donald looks like such a fun guy though, and appears to be loving this moment. He has earned it. I am happy for him!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Limbo. Jump rope. Wtf is this. The man is drunk. Are they trying to injure him?! Good thing Donald is too smart for that non-sense even when intoxicated and did not participate in the limbo, instead ducking under. I hate that host.

Donald looks like such a fun guy though, and appears to be loving this moment. He has earned it. I am happy for him!

Yeah can you imagine if he hurt his knee jumping rope. Cordon would have had to move out of the city

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tighten it up, AD! They think you lost a step, cuz yur old. They think you can't get it up anymore, man. You've lost that fire that made you strive to be a Champion!!!!

I am only half kidding. When we lost in Super Bowl 53, AD was working out like almost the next day. after the loss. AD is partying like I have never seen him do. It's human to release tension and blow off steam, but this is Aaron freakin Donald, and I wonder what achieving his ultimate dream will do to his stark, spartan work ethic. *shrugs

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i can't see the video but i can't imagine seeing corden doing anything funny.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Such an earnest expression of overwhelming relief and satisfaction.
So great to see the human, vulnerable side of AD and all the Lakers.
This display only makes AD more likeable...Wow just Wow

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

Shortly after seeing this clip, I saw a headline saying, LA superstar, AD, hurts ankle, and I was like, fuck, corben, he probably came down awkwardly jumping rope.

Then I clicked on the story and saw they were talking about Anthony Davis.