Aaron Donald main headline on ESPN.COM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
What an awesome read. I love that they focused a lot on AD's upbringing. His dad seems like a great father; I especially liked the part where he said he didn't want his sons to fear him. You can see how humble AD is and I think we can attribute it to his father. Well done sir, well done.

I don't agree with some of the comments on BSPN though. Idiots claiming that the best DT is Sheldon Richardson. He isn't even playing! Geno Atkins? I know numbers can be skewed but I can't think of anyone more dominant at the position than AD these past two seasons. We have ourselves a stud fellas (if you didn't already know)!

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't agree with some of the comments on BSPN though. Idiots claiming that the best DT is Sheldon Richardson. He isn't even playing! Geno Atkins? I know numbers can be skewed but I can't think of anyone more dominant at the position than AD these past two seasons. We have ourselves a stud fellas (if you didn't already know)!

Lol yeah those comments are full of homers and morons who have probably never even watched the Rams once since AD came here. Love the guy who thinks an OC will figure out how to expose Donald by running right at him. lmao

Great article though.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
What an awesome read. I love that they focused a lot on AD's upbringing. His dad seems like a great father; I especially liked the part where he said he didn't want his sons to fear him. You can see how humble AD is and I think we can attribute it to his father. Well done sir, well done.

Geno Atkins is the 2nd best DT in the NFL behind Donald. He's very dominant in his own way and I can see how you pick him as the best. They're basically the same player just Donald is a little more productive.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great story...

There are a lot of good DT's in this league, ballin right now...Geno's one...I haven't seen everybody, but it seemed the dude on the Giants is getting it done too...check out the top run d teams and usually you'll find a great DT/NG combo....

TXRams86

The Infamous
Geno Atkins is the 2nd best DT in the NFL behind Donald. He's very dominant in his own way and I can see how you pick him as the best. They're basically the same player just Donald is a little more productive.
Oh no, I think AD is the best DT in the game right now.
I'm saying some of the commenters on BSPN claim Geno and Sheldon are better than AD.
And I respectfully disagree.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's just a great kid with a great future. And.. he's a RAM!!!! Wait until he is taking over games the way Warren Sapp used to.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Oh no, I think AD is the best DT in the game right now.
I'm saying some of the commenters on BSPN claim Geno and Sheldon are better than AD.
And I respectfully disagree.

There's really not that much of a difference between Geno and Donald honestly. I'm saying they aren't necessarily wrong. He's pretty close.

Sheldon doesn't play the same position, so it's irrelevant. He has some different duties that Donald or Atkins don't.

iced

this article needs to be stickied, cause Donald's history and work ethic is absolutely amazing

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Great story...

There are a lot of good DT's in this league, ballin right now...Geno's one...I haven't seen everybody, but it seemed the dude on the Giants is getting it done too...check out the top run d teams and usually you'll find a great DT/NG combo....

Fletcher Cox is tearing it up right now too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dontari Poe and Michael Brockers are also tearing things up if you want to count run-stuffers.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fletcher Cox is not just a run stopper. He is a pass rusher too and a very good one.

Not saying that he isn't, and he deserves the accolades he's gotten. Just wanted to give a shoutout to Poe and Brockers.