Aaron Donald Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why you dump GM considerations when resigning a HOF talent like Aaron Donald. He is simply the best in my book,and he will provide memories for young fans that they will never forget for their whole lives. Remember when we drafted first rounder Damione Lewis in 2001, because he was the next Warren Sapp?

Donald is better than Sapp.

TexasRam

Legend
His short area burst to the QB is unmatched at DT.

Knock on wood. I hope he never gets hurt. Such an awesome talent.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember ROD making me fall in love with this guy during the draft. People were shocked that he kept falling past us in nock drafts. I looked him up after all the praise and fell in love on that play where he tackled the qb and the rb together.

jap

Legend
Aaron is a classic example of why you select a primetime player even if his position group on your team is "solid." You can always trade off excess talent to make room for a super stud.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald is better than Sapp.

While Aaron Donald may ultimately be better than Sapp.. he has yet to prove it. I remember Sapp taking over playoff games. I remember Sapp breaking Jerry Rice's knee when he tackled him "in the backfield" on an end-around play. Nobody did stuff like that to the 49ers!. And of course I remember Sapp giving the Rams fits during the greatest show. Give Donald time before we elect him to the hall of fame (but I like his chances too!!!).

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Thinking about the new 3-4, if we can get Quinn anywhere near back to the 19 sack year this line is going to be sick.
Quinn, Brockers, Donald, Barwin. That's a pretty scary D line for an O line to face.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Franchise HOF type guy. But needs to be careful. No more ejections in 2017, please :) The helmet to the head stuff also needs to be careful of. The way he throws people to the ground is borderline malicious, I don't want refs continuing to have it out for Rams D players, so maybe we can get a few OL holding calls for once. I'm pretty sure the last Carson Palmer leg injury was a needless alligator death roll, twisting him around like a pretzel with other players all around. I'm a fan of Donald but things like that can quickly go sour in this league.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Thinking about the new 3-4, if we can get Quinn anywhere near back to the 19 sack year this line is going to be sick.
Quinn, Easley, Brockers, Donald, Barwin. That's a pretty scary D line for an O line to face.
Fixed it for you. ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While Aaron Donald may ultimately be better than Sapp.. he has yet to prove it. I remember Sapp taking over playoff games. I remember Sapp breaking Jerry Rice's knee when he tackled him "in the backfield" on an end-around play. Nobody did stuff like that to the 49ers!. And of course I remember Sapp giving the Rams fits during the greatest show. Give Donald time before we elect him to the hall of fame (but I like his chances too!!!).
But Sapp was also on a Cover Two Tony Dungy system that would win a Super Bowl....It wasn't just Sapp doing those things. I'm not being a homer here, I think Donald is the best 3-Tech DT ever....EVER. But that's just me.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not being a homer here, I think Donald is the best 3-Tech DT ever....EVER. But that's just me.

I don't disagree with you Loyal... I also believe Donald might be the best 3-tech DT ever. We just can't crown him yet. lol