Aaron Donald: Destroyer of Worlds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Sorry to slightly go off track. But looking back at that 2014 Draft Class, the Rams in essence end up with #2 Greg Robinson; #4 Sammy Watkins; #13 Aaron Donald and #29 Dominique Easley.

Out of four players select with GR being out of the league, that's a 75% hit rate is pretty good.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
can anyone link a pic of the AD hold with the two Seattle guys both holding him?

I want to save it and use it for twitter, but I couldn't find it.

look 2 posts above yours.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I wonder what Stan was thinking sitting up in the press box watching a demolition like last night. He HAS to know the generational talent AD is. Surprised he didn't make Demoff and Snead get the extension done immediately after the game LOL. His salary honestly doesn't matter its still a sound business decision.

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
55F9AFA1-FB5F-4DD2-8C57-3C2E486E3566.jpeg

Aaron Donald is the Galactus of the NFL.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After yesterday's game Aaron Donald was officially elected into the Chuck Norris Hall of Fame. In fact Chuck was afraid not to let him in.

200.gif

I officially approve of these top ten Aaron Donald facts!

Top Ten Aaron Donald Facts:

(1) When you open a can of whoop-ass, Aaron Donald jumps out.
(2) Aaron Donald is Luke Skywalker’s real father.
(3) There is no such thing as tornadoes. Aaron Donald just hates trailer parks.
(4) Aaron Donald ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
(5) Aaron Donald is what Willis was talking about.
(6) When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Aaron Donald.
(7) Aaron Donald can hear sign language.
(8) Aaron Donald can strangle you with a cordless phone.
(9) Aaron Donald's blood type is AK-47.
(10) Aaron Donald does not sleep; he waits.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
most-interesting-man-in-the-world-dos-equis.jpg

"I don't know why I bother. These ladies are just going home with Aaron Donald tonight anyway."

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
With so much money for the Rams to dpend maybe they should frontload his deal as much as possible. Pay him 40 million this year, then even out the remainder over the next six years or however long it is.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
can anyone link a pic of the AD hold with the two Seattle guys both holding him?

I want to save it and use it for twitter, but I couldn't find it.

tempJL4_0634--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

@IowaRam posted this picture in the celebration thread. funnily enough he posted it replying to one of your posts.