Aaron Brown signs...!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol it took me a minute to figure out who Aaron Brown was. Usually Hawaii guys have names like...

Mike Ma-kalili-taki-jaji-e.

Oh man...Chris Givens has signed too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
lol it took me a minute to figure out who Aaron Brown was. Usually Hawaii guys have names like...

ikr? I miss Tinoisamoa and Manumaleuna. Brown? The hell kinda name is that?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Maybe it's short for Brownwanikapalilomahakwui

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
QuantumOfSalas said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Maybe it's short for Brownwanikapalilomahakwui
I think you're missing an apostrophe or two

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I really hope that Brown can be as good as Pisa was. Good for him to sign his contract. Oh, and congrats to Givens for signing his contract. Man, I am so happy right now. This has turned into one hell of a good day (for other reasons aside from these two).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
I really hope that Brown can be as good as Pisa was. Good for him to sign his contract. Oh, and congrats to Givens for signing his contract. Man, I am so happy right now. This has turned into one hell of a good day (for other reasons aside from these two).
Do tell. What else is going on in The World of Mem?

Memento

Name
Jemma
X said:
Memento said:
Do tell. What else is going on in The World of Mem?

Well, the Blues best prospect (Vladimir Tarasenko) has signed with the Blues. It's not official because of hockey's CBA, but the deal is already in place.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy4_0nF41fI[/youtube]

The Blues also signed another top prospect, Ty Rattie, to an entry-league deal. And the baseball and hockey drafts are coming up. So, I'm pretty excited for those reasons.

:cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well alright then. I used to really be into baseball, but my interest really dropped off after the Marlins demonstrated a reluctance to keep good players on the team. I could handle the fire-sale they had after their first WS win, but since their second win with all those good young players, they just don't seem to be that dedicated.

Do you play fantasy baseball too? If so, that seems like A LOT of work.

Memento

Name
Jemma
X said:
Well alright then. I used to really be into baseball, but my interest really dropped off after the Marlins demonstrated a reluctance to keep good players on the team. I could handle the fire-sale they had after their first WS win, but since their second win with all those good young players, they just don't seem to be that dedicated.

Do you play fantasy baseball too? If so, that seems like A LOT of work.

Nah, I don't play fantasy baseball; it does seem like too much work. I just keep up with my Cardinals.