A WIN TOMORROW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
For a Super Bowl team expected to repeat a losing streak can snowball, IMO the whiners are on the verge of losing ALL their swagger.
If we win ,I think it could put a steak through the whole damned Harbaugh mystique and send them reeling .
I remember well the losing streak we had after the loss to the Pats,I'd love to keep San Fran on the ropes, love to see them 1-6 when they finally get the Jags

FLramFAN

Rookie
Agreed.
I think a Ram win tomorrow would virtually eliminate them from playoff contentions this season. And, could really deflate them for the remainder of this season and future seasons.
When that confidence goes... It's tough to gain back. The 9ers had a run of health, luck and surprise last season that's not seen on a regular basis. Now that they seem to have come back down to earth in the categories, they'll have to win because they are the better team and I don't think that's the case in many weeks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FLramFAN said:
Agreed.
I think a Ram win tomorrow would virtually eliminate them from playoff contentions this season. And, could really deflate them for the remainder of this season and future seasons.
When that confidence goes... It's tough to gain back. The 9ers had a run of health, luck and surprise last season that's not seen on a regular basis. Now that they seem to have come back down to earth in the categories, they'll have to win because they are the better team and I don't think that's the case in many weeks.
Harder to stay on top than to get there,I saw some serious doubt in Kap's eyes last week ,it also helps that Alex and the Chiefs are 3-0.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
jap said:
If anyone is gonna bury the '9ers, it should be us.
Couldn't have said it better!

But to the earlier posters, anyone can be on a winning streak or losing streak. To think that this loss would hurt them for multiple seasons is idiotic!

jap

Legend
Ebonemalone said:
jap said:

But to the earlier posters, anyone can be on a winning streak or losing streak. To think that this loss would hurt them for multiple seasons is idiotic!

Sometimes a team just bottoms out for whatever reason. We have seen good teams, even great teams, end up on the wrong side of seemingly inexplicable blowouts.

The silver lining is: the team KNOWS they royally screwed up, and everyone willing be itching to atone for that. And what better team for us to take out our frustrations on than those damn '9ers? :twisted:

nighttrain

Legend
jap said:
Ebonemalone said:
jap said:

Sometimes a team just bottoms out for whatever reason. We have seen good teams, even great teams, end up on the wrong side of seemingly inexplicable blowouts.

The silver lining is: the team KNOWS they royally screwed up, and everyone willing be itching to atone for that. And what better team for us to take out our frustrations on than those damn '9ers? :twisted:

well said!
train