A win on Thursday changes everything

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I'm not feeling real good right now either, guys... Not overly confident about our next game either...

But; all it takes is a win on Thursday to get our season back on track.

2-2.

A win over the heavy-favorite 49'ers... and we're back in it and these two losses go to the rearview mirror.

It could happen.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
Yeah, I'm not feeling real good right now either, guys... Not overly confident about our next game either...

2-2.

A win over the heavy-favorite 49'ers... and we're back in it and these two losses go to the rearview mirror.

It could happen.

It could happen..not likely but possible.

This team needs to grow up in a hurry.

V3

Hall of Fame
EastRam said:
CGI_Ram said:

2-2.

It could happen.

It could happen..not likely but possible.

This team needs to grow up in a hurry.

So do the coaches. They need to learn some humility and realize that they need to make some changes.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hope Fisher comes out in his press conference pissed off and states there will be some changes.
If it's the "we saw some things that are correctable" speach then I'll be worried.

Win at home, win against Jacksonville and we can get some momentum and confidence going.

Slappy967

Starter
yep Thursday will determine our fate this season I think. If we get destroyed in back to back games and this time by a division foe I don't think the rookies are tough enough mentally to bounce back.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I hope none of you people are going try and tell me we can't win on Thursday, that's BULLSHIT.

There is so much parity in the league right now that you can look like dogshit one week and the 1999 Rams the next. We will come out of that tunnel with our hair on fire on Thursday and play our best game of the year, write it down!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bwdenverram said:
I hope Fisher comes out in his press conference pissed off and states there will be some changes.
If it's the "we saw some things that are correctable" speach then I'll be worried.

Win at home, win against Jacksonville and we can get some momentum and confidence going.

Anyone think Fisher looks more "mellow" on the sidelines this year? Not as animated?

EastRam

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
bwdenverram said:

Anyone think Fisher looks more "mellow" on the sidelines this year? Not as animated?

Yes he does..

Wonder why?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And... don't look now; Green Bay is 1-2.

Lots of football left. Just got to get our act together, QUICK!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:

At this moment, I'd rather be in GB's shoes. :sick:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:

Being 1-2 doesn't bother me.

It's the fact we're playing so poorly.

This looked like a cough cough Spags team.

Slappy967

Starter
Definitely think the Rams can bounce back and win Thursday just from a talent standpoint. You have to assume Fisher will get up in their asses at practice this week about their performance today. But i feel like its definitely one of those momentum swing games that can affect the season.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:
bwdenverram said:

Sometimes I wish that wasn't the case. How about a nice tantrum to get these guys going.

Memphis Ram

Legend
CGI_Ram said:

2-2.

It could happen.

Perhaps. But, what does a loss on Thursday do?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Memphis Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

2-2.

It could happen.

Perhaps. But, what does a loss on Thursday do?

A loss certainly puts our backs against the wall and into a hole that will be difficult to dig out.

My point was; if we win... the confidence is back. We're right where we need to be. It can change that quick... As early as Thursday night.