A.Williams HOF speach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow, that man has a gift. He had my attention the whole time. I'm so glad that he wore the horns.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both. He thanked both organizations but started choking up while talking about the rams. I assume it was just a special time for him to be part of that team. All the guys where there. Martz, Az, Ike and Torry. He said he wanted to thank "COACH Mike Martz" (he emphasized it, and Lovie Smith. He also went on to thank Rob Ryan, for coaching his first all pro season. Said there may be Revis Island now, but it Started with Aeneas Island. He kept emphasizing two points, "Start with the end in mind" and "Die Empty". His speech was one of the best I've seen. It was as if he was a preacher over a large congregation telling about his life. Absolutely wonderful.

VARam

Aeneas actually is an ordained minister. If I recall he pastored in west county (st. Louis) while he was a Ram.