A very good interview with Kurt Warner on 920 AM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
There is some LA/STL talk at first and I would appreciate if you all don't turn this thread into a whizzing contest on that. The rest of the interview is very good. Kurt talks about the Rams as a team now, his HOF chances, and the Rams QB situation.

[av]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/ITD_Audio/120314-TMA_Kurt_Warner.mp3[/av]

PS. If this has been posted, my apologies. I have yet to see it though. However, I'm not perfect.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Is there such a thing as a bad interview with Warner? ;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Yes but it isn't his fault.

The radio broadcast for the Thursday night games on the ESPN affiliates has Warner and Brady coming on separately via the phone to talk about the teams playing and general stuff. The host is HORRIBLE, asks the most ridiculous questions and ruins the entire thing. You can actually feel Brady straining his way through it and he is usually very personable and well spoken.

If you have a chance to listen to it don't.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, there were the ones he did in Arizona saying how happy he was there....

I heard some of those and while I was glad he was getting a chance to light it up again, it angered me that he just got kicked to the curb.

I finally got closure (hahaha yes closure) when Martz admitted he handled the whole situation incorrectly.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Depends on who's doing the interview. ;) I know what ya mean on Kurt though. Never heard a bad one myself. The cat's always upbeat.

That said my friend, I just thought it'd be nice to hear another station here instead of the 101. Hope ya liked it brother. 920 AM isn't a bad station.