A tweet from Wade Phillips

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Offense on life support...LOLOL:ROFLMAO::LOL::snicker::rolllaugh::mrburnsevil:

At least we have the perfect doctor...
COoyR7SWIAEciEE.jpg
:yess::yay::wow:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Offense on life support...LOLOL:ROFLMAO::LOL::snicker::rolllaugh::mrburnsevil:

At least we have the perfect doctor...
COoyR7SWIAEciEE.jpg
:yess::yay::wow:
Now let's see what kind of "Prescriptions" the Doctor is going to write!!(y);):D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apologies to @dolphinlover123, didn't see this was posted already. I'm always crabbing at the rest of you guys for not using the search engine before posting, yet every once in a while I'm guilty of it myself.

Sean.JPG

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wade : hey coach mcvay ... I thought of something really funny can you help me post on that twitbook or snapgram whatever it's called ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
SonofBum has a great sense of humor.

He is also going to keep things fresh.
That's a good sign when a coach like Wade can laugh openly, & feel comfortable.

Ogletree was asked about the tweet & laughed . He was asked to explain Greg Williams defense & Wade's.He explained Greg Williams & a guy who had played under Wade said that your going to play faster. Wade makes thinks easy so you can just play.

Psycho_X

Legend
I can't wait until Wade gives McVay a noogie on the sideline and McVay gives him an "aw shucks" look.