A truly fantastic day.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm going to take a wait-and-see attitude. I like Fisher, but I'm going to be a little patient on this hire.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not me. I'm all in. I expect greatness, as I would for any coach we hired. Let's do this thing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I missed the introductory press conference and need to be filled in.

So.........how many pillars? :lmao:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Its exciting. I got to listen to the press conference on the radio, I get the feeling that were gonna be hearing the statement "im not gonna get into that" a lot from Fisher lol. I think the players really like having an experienced HC, they would have said the right things no matter what, but I wont forget Bartell being interviewed after Spags was fired and he believed we needed an experienced HC. Hes a guy thats been through a lot here, and hes been through multiple coach firings.

One thing I wish they would have asked him about is QBs breaking all these passing records and how its become a passing league. Will he adapt to it? We have the QB with all the tools to not have to be in a limited offenses that relies on running the ball and defense. I have no problem with that approach for the upcoming season to help build Bradfords confidence again and we have to rebuild the oline, so that philosophy works, but in the long-term? Not so sure. Not saying we should completely abandon the run and pass all the time, we still need some balance on offense.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Not me. I'm all in. I expect greatness, as I would for any coach we hired. Let's do this thing.

Ditto that.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We can agree or disagree with the new coaching hires but yes it's time to be ALL IN!!!!! :popcorn:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
HeiseNBerg said:

Hopefully all four of them. I'd rather not see a Rams player making the news for all of the wrong reasons (arrest, petty contract dispute, trash-talking, dirty play on the field, lack of effort, etc.)

But, to be on topic, I fully support these hires. I have no reason not to give Fisher a chance.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
HeiseNBerg said:

Hopefully all four of them. I'd rather not see a Rams player making the news for all of the wrong reasons (arrest, petty contract dispute, trash-talking, dirty play on the field, lack of effort, etc.)

But, to be on topic, I fully support these hires. I have no reason not to give Fisher a chance.

Man I'm with you there. Sure would be cool to win AND not have a sideshow going on. Let's hope.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
While I will support him, he's not gonna be immune to any criticism. He has all the luxuries Spags didn't have (Real FA, cap room, offseason, etc.), "all star" cooridnators, and the 2nd highest salary in the NFL.

I'm gonna be a lot tougher on Fisher than I was Spags/McD. But hey, I hope come 2015 he gets an extension.