A touching sight I saw this morning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Apparently you have to have a cell phone if you want to have any friends. Fortunately for PT and myself, we're never outside of the ROD. :LOL:

You really don't have a landline? :eek:

Don't spread this around but I also have a subscription to our local newspaper and get the New York Times delivered once a week.:eek: My daughter reads the front page stories in the Times to me every Saturday. :love:
There's nothing like the feel of a newspaper. Or a book.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That's awesome. I think I posted on here years ago that I wanted my coffin to look like this:

LVoMQEj.jpg

This hideous looking Urn would be cheaper!!

http://www.innovativeurns.com/st-louis-rams-team-color-urn/

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
That's awesome. I think I posted on here years ago that I wanted my coffin to look like this:

LVoMQEj.jpg
That's awesome to bad I have die to use it,but i would seriously consider buying one of those.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great story Prime Time, I had a very close friend that was a HUGE Colts fan pass away back in 2001 way to young at 42. His family put great emphasis on this at his wake. It was quite touching seeing the giant blue horseshoe made up of flowers and a casket just like -X-’s picture along with other Colts memorabilia. What’s even more sad is that he didn’t get to see his Colts win the Super Bowl in 06, in 1970 he was only just becoming a Colts fan. I feel so lucky to have the 1999 RAMS season to take to the grave with me, not saying I wouldn’t mind a few more Championships before that time comes though. Thanks again for the story.

Big Unit

UDFA
Yes, we are pals :) and yes, landlines do still exist, although my wife has been beating the drum lately for me to get a cell and dump the landline. :mad:

Btw I forgot to mention that here in Cumberland, MD, Rams fans are few and far between. It's mostly Steelers, Ravens, Skins, and a few Cowboys fans. :mad: So those two Rams fans laying in those graves must have lived close to me and I never knew them. What a shame.
I KNEW it couldn't be LA; not with the wind blowing - unless it's a Santa Ana.

My daughter lives in DC. Great part of the country; especially the cemeteries.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I KNEW it couldn't be LA; not with the wind blowing - unless it's a Santa Ana.

My daughter lives in DC. Great part of the country; especially the cemeteries.

Yeah, I experienced those Santa Ana winds as a young man while living in the valley. In San Jose it was the wind blowing off the bay every afternoon. In Cumberland it seems like a daily occurrence here in the mountains.

"Here come those Santa Ana winds again." Steely Dan

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5e_1_ySlaY