A team of teammates and other nonsensical sentences

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
First things first, the draft was everything I was hoping it would be. The wait was brutal but the talking heads (who ran out of things to say a month before Houston turned in their first selection) never seemed so worn out of the draft process, so that was a plus.
Happy with the entire draft and ecstatic about the Joyner, Donald and Gaines selections.

So, whats up with all the teammates here on our roster? How common is this?
Austin and Bailey
Robinson and Mason
Reid and Joyner
Gaines and Sam
Are there any more I am forgetting?
The weird thing here is that all of these guys actually worked together directly. Austin and Bailey in the passing and return game. Robinson and Mason as the Auburn running game. Reid and Joyner are the defensive version of Austin and Bailey. Gaines and Sam in the defensive passing game. Is this an intentional thing?

Mike Silver, who was gifted a front row seat to a great draft with a historic ending, repaid the favor with that very in-depth and well written "Trust the 'Stache" article. Can we get more from him.... his piece was a shining example of why Bernie is a hack. The guy from NorCal shows up and reminds us just how bad were getting hosed when it comes to good journalism.

I could keep on rambling on the Rams but I should stop before my wife yells "DINNER" one more time. She gets dangerous...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You should continue.

Tell her the following... "YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!"

jjab360

Legend
I think when faced with the choice of selecting two equal prospects in the draft, the fact that a familiar face could help the transition could be a deciding factor.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Daren Bates and Emory Blake were teammates of Robinson and Mason.
Ray Ray, Brandon Washington, and Brandon McGee were all teammates.
Barnes and T.J. Moe were teammates of Sam and Gaines (I think Barnes was)
UDFA Tavarius Wilson may have played with Janoris at North Alabama
Conrath and McLeod were teammates
Brockers and Barksdale at LSU?

Just off the top of my head. I might be wrong on some of those.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jenoris Jenkins and Marcus Roberson(if he makes the team)(Both secondary)
Joe Barksdale and Michael Brockers(Both lineman)
Brandon McGee and Ray-Ray Armstrong(Both secondary)

*damn you DVYKX and your complicated name!!!! In the middle of posting this had to go do something fast and after I came back and finally posted, you had beat me to it!!!! Bastardo!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jenoris Jenkins and Marcus Roberson(if he makes the team)(Both secondary)
Joe Barksdale and Michael Brockers(Both lineman)
Brandon McGee and Ray-Ray Armstrong(Both secondary)

Jenkins was kicked off the team in 2011, the year Roberson was a true freshmen. They never played together and definitely weren't teammates for very long, if at all.

Just FYI, I almost put that too until I remembered.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jenkins was kicked off the team in 2011, the year Roberson was a true freshmen. They never played together and definitely weren't teammates for very long, if at all.

Just FYI, I almost put that too until I remembered.

Its close enough ok!!! I know its a reach but we are playing seven degrees of Kevin Bacon right???? RIGHT!!!?????

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Camaraderie already fostered and serves as an example to the rest of the locker room, more than one way to show a tight knit unit besides veterans. Starts connection, a guy gets in good with Sam ends up getting in good with Gaines, somebody gets in good with Joyner, gets in good with Reid. Etc etc. it fosters an environment of friendship and teamwork.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's it 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon?
200.gif

Damn you and your knowledge!!!