A Tale Of 2 Half Seasons (Some key defensive stats)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I was just looking at some defensive stats, 1st 8 games vs 2nd 8 games, some of the turn around was quite incredible.

Points allowed per game, excluding points scored directly off turnovers:
PPG H1.png
PPG H2.png

Total sacks:
Sacks H1.png
Sacks H2.png

Opposition Passer rating:
OPR H1.png
OPR H2.png

Opposition rushing yards per attempts:
ORYA H1.png
ORYA H2.png

Why couldn't they play the first 8 as well as the last 8 :cry:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still have some concern about the defense to a degree... mainly lack of discipline... too many break downs in communicaton... not maintaining lanes... ill-timed penalties...etc.

The second half stats were clearly helped by shutting out Oakland and Washington. And then there was the New York game.

The best effort was clearly Denver.

So, which defense shows up game on 2015? It's Seatlle (not Oakland or Washington)... will it be the defesne that namhandled Peyton? Or the defense that got owned by Beckham?

To me, it simply has to be the former... just has to be!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I was just looking at some defensive stats, 1st 8 games vs 2nd 8 games, some of the turn around was quite incredible.

Points allowed per game, excluding points scored directly off turnovers:
View attachment 6113 View attachment 6114

Total sacks:
View attachment 6119 View attachment 6120

Opposition Passer rating:
View attachment 6115 View attachment 6116
Opposition rushing yards per attempts:
View attachment 6117 View attachment 6118
Why couldn't they play the first 8 as well as the last 8 :cry:

Funny thing is, our offence was humming in the first half of the season.. But our defence was shocking.
they switched somewhere during the season!

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I got a scab, and it's called "First Half of the Season!"and RAGRam you ran a cheese grater over my raw scab, tore it off, and poured Mama's mercurochrome deep into my wound! Pardon me...Awahhhhhhhh!!! After the screaming is over,

Under Fisher's reign, Rams leap like a zombies:eek:, notoriously slow out of the starting gate.

Is it possible? Could it be that Jeff Fisher's player's coach persona style leads to ill prepared, gimpy, weak opening chess moves? Then! Suddenly, midway thru the season Ram's superior personnel begin to dominate! You know the story...You've lived it before...I've seen it.

I want, you want... we all want to see Sack City swallow Russell Wilson:eek: in season opener, stunning upset! Right?

Make the Seahag fans suffer, dread us, staring tear eyed, mouths agape, gulping for air for an entire season of disaster Ram video, until we unleash and thrash them again in game 15! But...

If the Rams come out of the starting blocks limping again, then finish like Godzilla on a drunken, reptilian rampage in Tokyo...Then...then I got to believe our slow starts are Fisher related...:whistle:

Last edited: