A St. Louis Rams Reality Show? --Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Guess I'm in the minority but I would be stoked to get that kind of inside look into the Rams.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I would watch it. All of it.

There are a few posters at the PD that give camp reports daily. I read every one of them religiously, just to try to get an inside view of how the players look, who's on the starting squad etc.

yeah, I would watch it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Report: No Hard Knocks for Giants
Posted by Josh Alper on May 7, 2014

300x-174.jpg
AP

Because they have missed the playoffs for the last two years and didn’t change their coach this offseason, they fit the requirements of a team that can be forced to do Hard Knocks by the NFL.

According to Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, they’ve avoided being forced into taking part in a show that it is impossible to imagine coach Tom Coughlin wanting to do. Hubbuch reports that enough other teams have volunteered to have cameras at their training camp that the Giants will not be obligated to take a starring role on HBO this summer.

The NFL denied a report last month that the field of teams under consideration had been narrowed to the Giants, Steelers and Bears. The report did not include the identities of any teams who have volunteered to be on the show and the team is expected to be announced in June.

The Giants recently agreed to allow NFL Network cameras into their draft room, something they’ve refused to do in the past and something that some saw as a possible tradeoff for avoiding the Hard Knocks slot. If others have volunteered for the gig, that may not be the case although it will have to suffice as our only behind-the-scenes glimpse into the way the Giants do business regardless of the reason.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If true that a team(s) volunteered; it's certain not to be the Rams this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a good point, but Fisher didn't really have a problem with it apparently.
He was asked about it last year and it didn't seem to bother him any.

Why would it bother him? I don't see at as an issue unless they were doing it to players that didn't want to be involved and it was causing altercations. As long as the players taking part were game, I see nothing wrong with it.

But I think Hard Knocks is a distraction and would rather the Rams not be on it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why would it bother him? I don't see at as an issue unless they were doing it to players that didn't want to be involved and it was causing altercations. As long as the players taking part were game, I see nothing wrong with it.
I don't know. At some point a coach has to draw a line with players acting like fools, unless you think there's no limit to what they'll allow. I remember when he was asked about it (because it had become like a pie epidemic at Rams Park), and he said he was aware of it and keeping an eye on it. I wish I had the video still, because it just seemed to me like he thought it had run its course and was just getting silly now (especially during live interviews).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

But I think Hard Knocks is a distraction and would rather the Rams not be on it.

I think, being such a young roster, it's potentially more damaging to a team like ours.

Earn your "stardom" on the field. So to speak.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I don't know. At some point a coach has to draw a line with players acting like fools, unless you think there's no limit to what they'll allow. I remember when he was asked about it (because it had become like a pie epidemic at Rams Park), and he said he was aware of it and keeping an eye on it. I wish I had the video still, because it just seemed to me like he thought it had run its course and was just getting silly now (especially during live interviews).

The Rams could do Hard Knocks and on Fisher's orders they'd be so well-behaved, uninteresting, and boring that ratings would plummet and the league wouldn't even think of asking the Rams back for at least a hundred years. :cool:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think, being such a young roster, it's potentially more damaging to a team like ours.

Earn your "stardom" on the field. So to speak.

I've always seen the locker-room as a lot like a frat house. You let them horse around as long as it's not causing tension, altercations, or distracting them from their job.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've always seen the locker-room as a lot like a frat house. You let them horse around as long as it's not causing tension, altercations, or distracting them from their job.
You're a frat house.
silly-kid-sticking-out-tongue.jpg

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im just gonna be honest here and say that I want to see the rams on hard knocks even if it is a distraction. Guess im just selfish but id love it

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Im just gonna be honest here and say that I want to see the rams on hard knocks even if it is a distraction. Guess im just selfish but id love it
Of course. I'd love to be able to see the team during the offseason too.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course. I'd love to be able to see the team during the offseason too.

BTW I watched a few episodes of modern family today and I must admit you were right, that show is really funny

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh really...
giphy.gif

69superbowl

Rookie
E. Stash originally volunteered for that ridiculous London package (and backed off) to "grow the brand", so why wouldn't he jump at HBO? For the record, I'm for it. More Rams is better than less. This team has been nearly invisible for a decade.