A Solution for NFL’s “Hard Knocks” Dilemma/Stalter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A lot of you are probably tired of hearing me say it...but this show "distracted" the Jet's all the way to the AFC Championship game.

Until a team with certain expectations completely fails and attributes it to the fact they were on Hard Knocks I don't buy into it being a negative. Coaches might not like it, but coaches also hate giving press conferences and answering questions...so are those a major distraction too?
Veteran team. Here's a link to that 2010 team(scroll down for roster).
The Rams are a team full of puppies...and puppies will do anything for attention including shitting on the carpet.

As far as the HC's, you're comparing routine press conferences to intrusive cameras and media in training camp? Putting up with HBO's Hard knocks isn't in the job description.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The Rams are a team full of puppies...and puppies will do anything for attention including crapping on the carpet.

As far as the HC's, you're comparing routine press conferences to intrusive cameras and media in training camp? Putting up with HBO's Hard knocks isn't in the job description.

There's still no basis that it hurts a team. It's like the Madden Curse, except there's quite a few coincidences that make you wonder if at least that is true. With Hard Knocks, however, there's absolutely nothing supporting it.

jjab360

Legend
I really don't think it would be that much of a distraction, tbh. Players already have cameras in their faces all during Training Camp and during post-practice interviews, the only way it could be a distraction is if they let it get to their heads if/when they watch the show.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone that knows anything about any film,documentary and tv production knows that what you actually shoot on film and what the end product is depends upon the editing. In film it's generally storytelling and pace. In reality tv it's done to create drama that isn't necessarily there, which is anything but reality tv.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FML another Hard Knocks thread?..
MgZ8mKp.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The Rams are a team full of puppies...and puppies will do anything for attention including crapping on the carpet.

No, what I'm comparing is that they are both things that coaches dislike.

Sorry...not buying the "veteran" team thing either. This Rams team may be the youngest team in the NFL yet again, but the difference between the youngest team vs the oldest team is very little, barely over 2 years. Not to mention that this team has a lot of "young" players that have been in the league for a few years now. Hell, Robert Quinn is a full year younger than the teams average age and he is going into his 4th year...hardly a pup as an NFL player.

This Rams team has so many strong leaders in Chris Long, Jake Long, James Lauranaitis, etc...nope, not a concern for me.