A shout out to..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Matthew Freakin Stafford, what a damn stud of a qb that dude is.. he has played outstanding so far and it goes to show what good blocking does for a great pocket qb. He is tough as nails and checks all the boxes. Go Stafford! Take us to the playoffs Big Dawg! Im a proud as hell Rams fan.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Matthew Freakin Stafford, what a damn stud of a qb that dude is.. he has played outstanding so far and it goes to show what good blocking does for a great pocket qb. He is tough as nails and checks all the boxes. Go Stafford! Take us to the playoffs Big Dawg! Im a proud as hell Rams fan.
But but but.... all we heard is he was done and damaged goods....

We were told some fantastic lies by the experts. He is a top 5 QB in the league.....

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw on a Niners podcast that the DC for San Fran went from a 5% blitz rate in the first half to a 30% blitz rate in the second half to try and slow Matt down. Now we know that we made San Fran change their game plan because we were better than they were in the first half. Too bad we were not able to take advantage of that blitz party in the second half, but it is also a shout out to the OL that they did not allow the Niners to get to Stafford in the first half at all...and believe me, they wanted to. If we can shore up just a few hiccups and get Mr. Kupp back..that will be an even tougher match-up for San Fran on the next game. Nice to see a sturdy OL...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Those INT's go against his stats. But they were not his fault. A perfect pass off Williams hands. Jefferson not running the route properly. Although I suppose you could say Stafford should have not thrown it because Jefferson let the guy get in the throwing lane. There were some things that led to us losing. Allowing that TD on the final drive of the half was on the defense. I don't know if they were in prevent but a couple guys were wide open further downfield.

Ellard80

Legend
you could put the 2nd int on him... though it was a shit route.

first one though obviously not on him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes and long may he remain upright. As long as that happens this team has a chance.

McVay may want to go back to that Seattle gameplan and ensure he's calling those runs. Because not only do we need that ground element to make things easier on the wideouts but we need to limit the damage on QB1.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
The side arm asassian
Matt Stafford Sport GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Stafford is playing at a high level and looks lighter on his feet.

Stud.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Playing great but 55 attempts to 14 runs??? C’MON MAN! McVay knows better and still can’t help himself.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Those INT's go against his stats. But they were not his fault. A perfect pass off Williams hands. Jefferson not running the route properly. Although I suppose you could say Stafford should have not thrown it because Jefferson let the guy get in the throwing lane. There were some things that led to us losing. Allowing that TD on the final drive of the half was on the defense. I don't know if they were in prevent but a couple guys were wide open further downfield.
The second interception made me sick. I know it's not a fair comparison, but Kupp would have been where the pass came in. Jefferson is decent at down field blocking, but misses on too many throws. I know I'll catch hell for bringing this evil into the room, but he reminds me a bit of Brian Quick. I keep wondering why he's out there.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The second interception made me sick. I know it's not a fair comparison, but Kupp would have been where the pass came in. Jefferson is decent at down field blocking, but misses on too many throws. I know I'll catch hell for bringing this evil into the room, but he reminds me a bit of Brian Quick. I keep wondering why he's out there.
Im thinking Quick was better.

brucebruce

Rookie
you could put the 2nd int on him... though it was a shit route.

first one though obviously not on him.

Jefferson a 4th year, highly touted route running wr, made a basic route-running error that tutu ran correctly in the same game. jefferson has zero situational awareness.

seems like he's counting his steps and focusing on his own footwork like he's learning to waltz instead of moving in sync with his dancing partner. result = interception.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Jefferson a 4th year, highly touted route running wr, made a basic route-running error that tutu ran correctly in the same game. jefferson has zero situational awareness.

seems like he's counting his steps and focusing on his own footwork like he's learning to waltz instead of moving in sync with his dancing partner. result = interception.
If your thinking, you’re not playing.
If your not playing, you’re loosing.