A serious Rams fans trivia question...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jjab360 said:
1967? C'mon, man...

Here's a more recent one for us younger fans.

Without the help of Google, can anyone name the two former Rams players who just won the Superbowl?

Billy Bajema is one that I knew for sure. The other one I could not remember, had to check google. So I won't post it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jjab360 said:
1967? C'mon, man...

Without the help of Google, can anyone name the two former Rams players who just won the Superbowl?
Trick question also? Ryan Pickett and Brady Poppinga, but Poppinga came to us afterwards. Packers.

jjab360

Legend
DR RAM said:
jjab360 said:
1967? C'mon, man...

Trick question also? Ryan Pickett and Brady Poppinga, but Poppinga came to us afterwards. Packers.
No, I mean the Ravens Super Bowl. jrry got one of them, the other one you have to go back a few years on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jjab360 said:
DR RAM said:
jjab360 said:
1967? C'mon, man...

No, I mean the Ravens Super Bowl. jrry got one of them, the other one you have to go back a few years on.
Chris Johnson or something like that? I vaguely remember the dude's name, but this came up once before.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

jjab360

Legend
X said:
jjab360 said:
DR RAM said:
jjab360 said:
1967? C'mon, man...

Chris Johnson or something like that? I vaguely remember the dude's name, but this came up once before.

Sent via Tapatalk2.
Correct! We traded for the CB version of Chris Johnson during the 2005 season, and I remember that he signed with the Ravens late in the season because they had so many injuries in the defensive backfield.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good question. Shit, I forgot about Johnson, hell, I still don't remember him. I thought Bajema was the only guy on that team.

nighttrain

Legend
ah Joe S, I should have known that, he owned a bar in San Clemente in the 80's, close to where i lived back then
train