A ROD APP?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ever cross your minds, X, CGI, PHX, Prime Time?

It just would be crazy sweet and... AMAZING!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
This board use to be on tapatalk about a year and a half ago. Tapatalk is an app that forums use to make using their site more user friendly on your phone.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
its an app for smart phones to talk on forum sites, that are tapatalk enabled and i believe ROD is one, don't quote me on it though.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
its an app for smart phones to talk on forum sites, that are tapatalk enabled and i believe ROD is one, don't quote me on it though.
Tapatalk is a no for RoD. I don't use it because I'm not a huge fan of the interface but it's strength is letting people put pictures from their phones.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi guys,

The browser performance and experience with ROD (from any mobile device) would seem to negate the need for any type of app connectivity. It operates really smooth.

What is it you expect or want differently from a mobile experience?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And FWIW - ROD used to be on Tapatalk but I think it works better on my phone without it.