A reminder on ROD etiquette

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Thanks Obama.
thanks_obama-16196.gif

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Given the latest draft class, can I ask that the "Ram It" video in the "defense needs a song" thread be taken down....I'm trying not to violate the etiquette rules regarding that video and it's new connotations....so far so good but as when I was 4 years old, and accident is bound to happen.:oops:
Wow... as the guy who posted it, I'll just say I wasn't even thinking of anything but a silly part of Rams history.

I'm hoping you just forgot the blue font there.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Wow... as the guy who posted it, I'll just say I wasn't even thinking of anything but a silly part of Rams history.

I'm hoping you just forgot the blue font there.
sorry...thought that in the etiquette thread the sarcasm would have been obvious...my bad. Fixed it...:cool:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
sorry...thought that in the etiquette thread the sarcasm would have been obvious...my bad. Fixed it...:cool:
It's cool... it's just when things get onto that kind of topic, you can never know what someone is going to find offensive.