A reminder on ROD etiquette

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

If the above suggestion doesn't sink in for some it may be time to take a different course of action.

Just sayin

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I meant the way DR used it. He makes it sound like people were going crazy hating on the Rams' draft. I didn't see any of that. That's why I'm confused.
No idea. There was some heavy menstruating over Watkins being passed over, but other than that ... I dunno.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
No idea. There was some heavy menstruating over Watkins being passed over, but other than that ... I dunno.
There would have been a lot of complaints by those who had their hearts set on Robinson had the Rams taken Watkins. It's merely nature of the beast.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There would have been a lot of complaints by those who had their hearts set on Robinson had the Rams taken Watkins. It's merely nature of the beast.
Well, sure. But that's not how it went down. I was just trying to figure out what the issue might have been.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I meant the way DR used it. He makes it sound like people were going crazy hating on the Rams' draft. I didn't see any of that. That's why I'm confused.
I was just exaggerating, and using a little sarcasm/humor. To be specific, there were too many threads about single things, or prospects.

No big deal though.

I don't know what Prime was referring to EXACTLY, but, for a some, a reminder of ROD decorum is a good thing.

Last edited:

Mick

Pro Bowler
Given the latest draft class, can I ask that the "Ram It" video in the "defense needs a song" thread be taken down....I'm trying not to violate the etiquette rules regarding that video and it's new connotations....so far so good but as when I was 4 years old, and accident is bound to happen.:oops:

Last edited:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Thanks Obama.

Thanks+Obama_fbea22_4732518.gif