A really positive review from walterfootball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
We must have drafted really well.Anyone on information as to where one
might be able to troll this Clown,please let me know.

ramsb_logo.gif
Los Angeles Rams: Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama: C Grade
As a former NFL running back once said, "The more things change, the more they are different." The Rams continue to draft poorly. I wouldn't say this pick is horrible because Gerald Everett was going to generate interest from some teams at the end of the second round, but they thought they could obtain him in he third frame. This is a bit of a reach, but not an egregious one. It also fills a need, so at least the Rams have that going for them here. This selection just could've been so much better, so it's disappointing.

ramsb_logo.gif
Los Angeles Rams: Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington: B Grade
It doesn't really matter whom the Rams add at receiver; they could have Jerry Rice and Cris Carter in their prime, and Jared Goff would still be terrible. Cooper Kupp is a smart receiver who is a big threat in the red zone, and he obviously fills a need. He also makes sense in this range. It's a solid choice, but Kupp will need Goof to leave in order to post solid numbers.

ramsb_logo.gif
Los Angeles Rams: John Johnson, S, Boston College: RAMS R-A-M-E MILLEN Grade
You know, I was just thinking that we haven't had many bad picks. It feels like almost everything has ranged from A+ to "B." I don't know what happened, but Philadelphia has transformed most franchises into competent drafters. Unfortunately, that has not affected the Rams and Bears. Los Angeles selected a player I had in the 200s of my big board. He fills a need, but this is an egregious reach.

ramsb_logo.gif
Los Angeles Rams: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M: A- Grade
Josh Reynolds was an underrated player coming out of Texas A&M, as he was a productive receiver who tested well. Reynolds needs to gain some weight to avoid injury, but it seems like he'll be a quality wideout for the Rams.

ramsb_logo.gif
Los Angeles Rams: Samson Ebukam, DE/OLB, Eastern Washington: D Grade
The Rams just moved up 16 spots to select a sixth-round prospect. That's their drafting inteptitude in a nutshell. They and the Bears have really struggled this weekend. Samson Ebukam has great upside with his incredible athleticism, but he's a big-time project.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, I hate it when some schmuck reflects my fears...I sure hope I am wrong, sincerely.:cry:

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
The guy/guys behind Walter Football hate the Rams for some reason. We could have taken Myles Garrett in the 2nd round and he would have found a a way to slip Jared "Goofs" name in there.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
"Walter" knows less about football than my dog. My dog died a year and a half ago.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The guy/guys behind Walter Football hate the Rams for some reason. We could have taken Myles Garrett in the 2nd round and he would have found a a way to slip Jared "Goofs" name in there.
this is true! Rmas can't do anything right in their opinion. I don't pay attention to their grades of teams, more just to see their player data base

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I saw the title, I didn't realize it was sarcasm. I was about to come in here and say that I don't care about the compliments, WalterFootball's draft analysis is still shit.

Good to see that he hates our draft because his draft analysis is shit. It's too bad the guy got in early, so his site is taken seriously by many. He's one of the worst in the business. Same dumbass who ripped on us for taking Bradford over Jimmy Clausen, his mancrush. He doesn't know football. He just has a platform that allows him to voice his bad opinions.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL Perfect way to make me happy about the draft by telling me the idiots at WF don't like it :D

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I personally thought the draft could have gone a lot better but this guy is doing more trolling than analysis. A lot of what he said had nothing to do with the picks...

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
So Walter Football has the integrity to hire and publish subjective inflammatory artists ("Goof?") just to get hits. I'll keep that in mind.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Walter Football has the integrity to hire and publish subjective inflammatory artists ("Goof?") just to get hits. I'll keep that in mind.
They never call him anything but that. Such a garbage site.

FRO

Legend
Go and look at his grades and previous drafts and don't get wound up. Nobody knows how these guys will pan out. That being said I do find him entertaining. He isn't someone to go to for information, but if you want a good laugh, read some of his stuff.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Trying to get an objective football evaluation from Walter Football is about as feasible as getting an objective political evaluation from a CNN editorial and Fox News.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Damn you had me worried for a minute there @Zero. I thought their review was really a good one phew!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Everette pick was a reach, plain and simple. But McVay coveted him and was terrified he'd get taken before round 3, so that's why they dropped down a bit to lessen the reach. If he's right nobody will care. If he's wrong, well, Rams will have yet another round 2 bomb.

Rest of the picks were solid. To criticize them for moving up late to get a guy they want demonstrates the ineptitude of that rag of a site. I don't read their hack reports. Garbage.

FRO

Legend
Damn you had me worried for a minute there @Zero. I thought their review was really a good one phew!
I know. I was about to write how a good review from Walter is a death blow. A bad one should have everybody super optimistic.

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I saw the title, I didn't realize it was sarcasm. I was about to come in here and say that I don't care about the compliments, WalterFootball's draft analysis is still crap.

Good to see that he hates our draft because his draft analysis is crap. It's too bad the guy got in early, so his site is taken seriously by many. He's one of the worst in the business. Same dumbass who ripped on us for taking Bradford over Jimmy Clausen, his mancrush. He doesn't know football. He just has a platform that allows him to voice his bad opinions.
It's not sarcasm.I rate our drafts on much they hate it.
A bad reveiw on Walters means,we must have had a pretty good draft.lol