A Reading Assignment for Janoris Jenkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Terrell Owens missed hearing

Updated: July 13, 2012, 8:12 AM ET
ESPN.com news services

Terrell Owens reportedly is in more hot water over his late child support payments.

Owens is $20,000 behind on the payments and could face jail time, according to a report posted on an Atlanta television station's website.

Owens angered County Judge John Goger when he did not show up for his child support hearing Thursday, according to WSBTV.com. The report stated that Owens' attorney, David Hartin, accepted blame for the wide receiver's absence, claiming he didn't communicate with his client.

Melanie Page Smith, the mother of Owens' 7-year-old daughter, has alleged that Owens has not made any payments in months, according to the report. The six-time Pro Bowler previously had agreed to pay Smith $5,000 per month.

According to the report, Goger met with both Hartin and Smith's attorney, Randy Kessler, in his chambers before resetting the case for next Thursday and declaring that Owens could face jail time if he does not attend.

"It's a tragedy, not only that we are here today; this is the third case she has had to file in the last year," Kessler told WSBTV.com. "We are hoping next week the case will come to a resolution and Mr. Owens will pay and pay every month."

Owens, 38, was released by the Indoor Football League's Allen Wranglers in late May and has not played in the NFL since 2010 with the Cincinnati Bengals. He ranks second all-time in NFL history in receiving yards and touchdown catches but has drawn little interest from teams since suffering an offseason knee injury after the 2010 campaign.

-------------------------------------------------

Get a REAL GOOD financial advisor son, youth and talent fade but the bills go on and the baby mommas of St. Louis KNOW you are a mark.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The line about his attorney accepting the blame for Owens' absence is ludicrous.

The judge should have thrown his sorry ass in jail right then,,, right next to his attorney.

And for the record , $5000 per month is fucking chump change considering the amount of money he has earned .

He is a total POS scum bag.

I'm sure your daughter is very proud T.O.

PhxRam

Selassie I said:
The line about his attorney accepting the blame for Owens' absence is ludicrous.

The judge should have thrown his sorry ass in jail right then,,, right next to his attorney.

And for the record , $5000 per month is fucking chump change considering the amount of money he has earned .

Problem is I think he has a hard time scraping together 5000 per month these days.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
Selassie I said:

Problem is I think he has a hard time scraping together 5000 per month these days.

Ya think?

Or try 20k per in Jenkins case
I'd like to re-enact the scene from "The Graduate" with him and say:

"Janoris I have one word for you son ,vasectomy" :ww:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:

Yeah the alibi was lame and IMO the judge shoulda fined the lawyer and told him he was considering a competency hearing on him .

IMO someone AUGHT to open a practice representing professional athletes attempting to recover money scammed from them.
I'll always remember the picture of Leon Spinks and his lawyers on the front page of the Post Dispatch after he won the Hwt. championship.
Leon sittin there with his bad fitting suit and cheep sunglasses on the Luis the 16th chair with all the perfectly groomed Armani attired "sharks" surrounding him.
I made the observation THEN ,"enjoy it Leon two years from now those azzhats are gonna have all your money" I don't think it took THAT long.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
PhxRam said:
Selassie I said:

I believe that's Thor's point here...

Take care of your responsibilities immediately.

When it comes to your children ,,, take care of them ahead of time.

PhxRam

Selassie I said:
PhxRam said:
Selassie I said:

I agree completely. I just think the mother still wants to live the high life except now a days all she is going to get is miller high life.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
PhxRam said:
Selassie I said:
PhxRam said:
Selassie I said:

I agree completely. I just think the mother still wants to live the high life except now a days all she is going to get is miller high life.

Yeah she be luck to get "any of da front rent" :bg:

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgngyzNb52c&feature=related[/YouTube]