A rare sighting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
In the comments for the new article on The Athletic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201102-100148_The Athletic.jpg
    Screenshot_20201102-100148_The Athletic.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 319

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Glad dude is gone. He was pretty much just trolling by the end of his time here. I can only imagine how insufferable he would be after yesterday's game...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Glad dude is gone. He was pretty much just trolling by the end of his time here. I can only imagine how insufferable he would be after yesterday's game...
Hes probably celebrating, because the Pennsylvania Carson Wentz's won a game.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Haha he once sent me a PM saying he was gonna kick my ass over a disagreement. Told me his entire Ass Kicker Resume lol. Glad he's gone.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

If we had Sean Mannion at QB and Brian Quick at WR, we would have been able to handle the zero blitzes no problem, man.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Met him in LA in 2016 pregame for a tailgate. Good dude. Just too focused in on a point and won't give in when wrong.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If we had Sean Mannion at QB and Brian Quick at WR, we would have been able to handle the zero blitzes no problem, man.
Don't forget GRob.... He was still pounding the table for that waste of human space when he got bounced...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked him too, and I've been a day 1er on Goff. Still, I never felt the disdain for him like many here, even when he and I debated Goff, and QB play in general. Seemed like an overall good dude IMO

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I liked him too, and I've been a day 1er on Goff. Still, I never felt the disdain for him like many here, even when he and I debated Goff, and QB play in general. Seemed like an overall good dude IMO

My disdain was never for his unconventional takes.
It was for his antagonistic and sometimes flat out insulting behavior.
But I also thought he was an original thinker and a creative mind. He just couldn't stop the persona he created from becoming a troll.