A Ram Lombardi Trophy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So my sons went to a SB party at their uncle's (ex-wife's brother) yesterday. This uncle of theirs married a girl who's father worked for the Rams during the 1999 SB year. I believe he was the announcer at the Dome. He's the guy standing in the background of the pic. Rick Wyncoff I think his name is. He has all kinds of insane Ram stuff. He brought over his Ram Lombardi Trophy to the party to use as a decoration. My oldest sends me this pic from his phone telling me that both Georgia and Stan signed their names to the back of it. Apparently it's just like the one that is held up during the trophy ceremony. We both fucking want this thing in the worst way.

Needless to say,,, we are currently working on a plan that will allow this fine piece of art to be kept in a more appreciative home :sly: ... he's a packer fan for shit's sake.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of it. Sorry I don't know how to make the damn thing any bigger,,, I'm doing good if I can get pics posted at all really.

mail-1.jpg

steferfootball

Starter
Selassie I said:
So my sons went to a SB party at their uncle's (ex-wife's brother) yesterday. This uncle of theirs married a girl who's father worked for the Rams during the 1999 SB year. I believe he was the announcer at the Dome. He's the guy standing in the background of the pic. Rick Wyncoff I think his name is. He has all kinds of insane Ram stuff. He brought over his Ram Lombardi Trophy to the party to use as a decoration. My oldest sends me this pic from his phone telling me that both Georgia and Stan signed their names to the back of it. Apparently it's just like the one that is held up during the trophy ceremony. We both freaking want this thing in the worst way.

Needless to say,,, we are currently working on a plan that will allow this fine piece of art to be kept in a more appreciative home :sly: ... he's a packer fan for shyte's sake.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of it. Sorry I don't know how to make the damn thing any bigger,,, I'm doing good if I can get pics posted at all really.

mail-1.jpg
If the stadium announcer has a Lombardi Trophy, how many do they make every year? I thought there was one per year? Do the security officers, groundsmen, and Janitors get Lombardi Trophies too?

They shouldda handed out Lombardi Trophies to all the fans on the way out of the Georgia dome too. :sly:

steferfootball

Starter
Also, that is really cool, even if it is not the "Official trophy" (Whatever that may mean).

I'm kinda envious. I wonder how much it is worth.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess they give them to everybody except the equipment manager. :lmao:

I'm not sure of it's value, but if my son and I can somehow manage to get our hands on it... the value will be priceless.

This guy has a mother load of Ram stuff. A few years ago, he gave my son his Superbowl watch and his Ram sweatsuit from the 99 season (Vermeil wore one all the time). He's also got a helmet signed by all of the members of the Superbowl Team... He keeps this in a closet according to my son :nono: Stupid ass packer fan.