A project video I just created, Jared Goff's entrance against the 49ers. Check it out RAMSONDEMAND.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
This is just an entrance video of Jared Goff against the 49ers that I edited and added a song to and hopefully it gets everyone hyped. Also, on headphones, the sound will only come out on the left side. I don't know why... first time editing a video lol. Let me know if you guys like it :D.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Very cool! Good work! I wonder who was wired last Thursday night. Surprised we haven't seen that posted on the Rams website yet....

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool!
Dave Batista fan, Saliva fan or both?

When I was little I used to follow wrestling closely, but as I've gotten older I've gotten really into UFC. As far as being a Batista fan, I never was, I did like his theme song, and I thought it would fit that video well.