A Note of Thanks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another season has come and gone, and it looks like it is going to be an exciting off season. I just wanted to thank the Moderators of this great forum and it's members. I happen to be a member of other forums that will go unnamed, but they just are not like this place. Our members here are smart, articulate, and truly love the game of football and the Rams. It has been another season of enjoying posts of others, learning more about the sport, and sharing events and ideas. This place is truly a step up and over the rest and I hope the members here understand how special this forum is for all of us. Even when we disagree, it's a fun read, and I learn another's perspective. Thanks to all of you, and I know we will keep it up. I will be sponsoring in the very near future.