A Nike Commercial I Liked - 1995

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Beautiful. I admit that I wasn't old enough to see this commercial, so seeing it now is pure awesomeness.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I remember that commercial, it was good then and its good today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remembered Hopper's speech, but didn't remember that it was a Nike commercial. I remember in the movie "Hoosiers" his character was in a hospital drying out from alcohol, listening to Hickory's Jimmy Chitwood draining the basketball through the hoop to win State. I remember him screaming like a loon, reaching towards the ceiling in his hospital bed, exulting in victory.

I wasn't in a hospital bed watching Super Bowl 34, but at my Inlaws when I screamed EXACTLY like that when Mike Jones tackled Dyson on the one yard line. After all of the years of agony with this team, we finally won the big one.

We won.

It's been almost 19 years since that Championship. THIS is the year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remembered Hopper's speech, but didn't remember that it was a Nike commercial. I remember in the movie "Hoosiers" his character was in a hospital drying out from alcohol, listening to Hickory's Jimmy Chitwood draining the basketball through the hoop to win State. I remember him screaming like a loon, reaching towards the ceiling in his hospital bed, exulting in victory.

I wasn't in a hospital bed watching Super Bowl 34, but at my Inlaws when I screamed EXACTLY like that when Mike Jones tackled Dyson on the one yard line. After all of the years of agony with this team, we finally won the big one.

We won.

“We’re going to run the picket fence at em! ....... Now boys don’t get caught watching the paint dry!”

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

We won.

Loved Hopper in Hoosiers....Run the Pickett Fence....Don't get caught watching the Paint Dry.....I also remember watching the Ram/Titan Superbowl at a Friend's house with my wife and many friends and after "The Tackle", my wife grab me by the shirt and stated..."You did not cry at our wedding, nor the birth of your two children, not one tear Den, I better not see one tear." I gulped and wiped the discharge from my face.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved Hopper in Hoosiers....Run the Pickett Fence....Don't get caught watching the Paint Dry.....I also remember watching the Ram/Titan Superbowl at a Friend's house with my wife and many friends and after "The Tackle", my wife grab me by the shirt and stated..."You did not cry at our wedding, nor the birth of your two children, not one tear Den, I better not see one tear." I gulped and wiped the discharge from my face.

Copy cat!!
Lol

Antonius

Pro Bowler

This is one of my favorite Nike commercials. Fitting given our opponent this week.